Xerox LOR

Started by KMIMSM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KMIMSM

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my LOR writer gave an extra letter to send to schools that don't participate in PharmCAS. I am able to read what she wrote and all.
however, I may have to apply to more schools. Should I make a copy of her letter or ask her for another one?
That letter includes her contact and phone number and signature and on professional letterhead etc. If the school questions the legitimacy of this they can just contact her right?

I've been going back and forth with her many times and I feel bothersome. She was extremely nice and I don't want to push it. She's extremely busy and I sort of hugged it out with her and said goodbye goodluck etc. I feel weird going back lol.