-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Yahoooooooooooo!!!!
Started by PHARMDhope2b
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PHARMDhope2b said:Accepted into Campbell's PharmD/MSCR program. See you guys this fall.
Congratulations- Have fun celebrating!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀
SWEET!!! Congratulations, that is really awesome! 👍 👍 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PHARMDhope2b said:Accepted into Campbell's PharmD/MSCR program. See you guys this fall.
Congrats!!!! 😀
Pharmcdc said:Congrats!!!! 😀
I was at the University of Incarnate Word a couple of months back. Really nice, small campus. But it is right smack in the edge of the the ghetto 😱 .
Thanks guys!!!
I'm just glad that the wait is over. I like the administration at the school, plus by being in the MSCR program first, I already knew some of the pharmacy students. So overall, its a good fit for me.
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!
I'm just glad that the wait is over. I like the administration at the school, plus by being in the MSCR program first, I already knew some of the pharmacy students. So overall, its a good fit for me.
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!
fob12 said:I was at the University of Incarnate Word a couple of months back. Really nice, small campus. But it is right smack in the edge of the the ghetto 😱 .
You think that's the ghetto?!? I take it you haven't been to other parts of San Antonio.
velvet75 said:You think that's the ghetto?!? I take it you haven't been to other parts of San Antonio.
i'd agree--it could be worst? isnt incarnate word setting up shop in the medical center or no?
dana92085 said:i'd agree--it could be worst? isnt incarnate word setting up shop in the medical center or no?
Actually, it's over by 281 & Hildebrand, close to Brackenridge park. The streets are pretty bumpy but I don't consider it the ghetto side of town