Yay!

Started by lgooden
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lgooden

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is completly unrelated to pharmacy (so probably no one will read it), but I just wanted to say that I am so happy for my sister. She got her match results today (MD not pharm) and she got her 1st choice! 😀 Just wanted to post...
 
That's so awesome, lgooden!! I know I don't know her, but I can't help but be thrilled for her. PharmD and MD in the family-- not bad at all 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks from both of us! It's funny 'cause a year a go it was the doctor and the engineer, but now it's the doctor and the pharmacist! 😀 It's awesome 'cause she will be done with her residency the same time I graduate from pharm school, so we will both be "real" adults at the same time! Okay...I'm done now, but thanks. 🙂 and congrats to your coworkers sister FutureRxGal! 👍