Zoom Interviews

Started by optdel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optdel

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering whether any of you have suggestions for a nice and quiet zoom interview place outside? I don't want to do my interviews at home. Thank you!
 
I wouldn't necessarily suggest doing a zoom interview outside, mostly because of background noise and unreliable internet connection. Do you have a public library near by? Many public libraries/public spaces allow you to reserve rooms. I would definitely look into this rather than sitting outside!
 
I wouldn't necessarily suggest doing a zoom interview outside, mostly because of background noise and unreliable internet connection. Do you have a public library near by? Many public libraries/public spaces allow you to reserve rooms. I would definitely look into this rather than sitting outside!
Thank you so much.