Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
hi... i'm ging to retake the exam in june... and u? do u have any qs for sharing... it's impotant to review past quest...

hey, Im looking for a serious study partner too, lets get in touch!!!
Hi,i am planning to take NBDE part I exam, and i am looking for serious study partner. ( i am in Philadelphia) please let me know if its ok.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, i'm looking for a serious study partner to retake nbde part 1. I plan on taking my exam at the end of june, so if anyone is living in los angeles or orange county area, california, please email me at [email protected]. Good luck to all......

looking for a study patner I stay in a city called canal winchester(zip # 43110) a suburb of ohio ...have got all the required material ..looking for some one serious to study with and discuss or may be we could do it over the phone/yahoo msg .. planning to give the exam in oct 2009 or before ...depends ...e mail me

[email protected]

Last edited:
hi i m residing at PITTSBURGH ,PA preparing for NBDE PART1.. Anybody residing in the same area so we can be study partners.. i d prefer female dentists...

Last edited:
Hi,
I am planning to retake the part 1 exam in next 2-3 months. currently studying pathology from Kaplan. looking for serious & sincere study partner.
you can reach me on [email protected]

hi i am planning to hit the exam in june,looking for a serious study partner,for final revisions and for discussing questions.i live in NY.any one interested,plz pm me.

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Hey der...i am planning to take my part-1 by august and i am looking for a serious study partner as well..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am planning to retake part1 exam in next 2-3 months. Looking for female study partner who can devote 8/10 hrs a day. I am located in jersey city, NJ.Mail me on [email protected] to get in touch with me.

Hi,
I am planning to retake part1 exam in next 2-3 months. Looking for female study partner who can devote 8/10 hrs a day. I am located in jersey city, NJ.Mail me on [email protected] to get in touch with me.

hi. i live in nj too(lodi) .i plan to take part 1 in 3 months......and look forward to serious study.i am taking the exam for the first time though.

I live in White Plains ,NY. 30 min away from NYC. I took part 1 and got a score of 83:(... So i am retaking the exam in 3 months .My goal is 90+... I am looking for a serious study partner to help each other reach our goals.Please only retakers.let me know if interested:).....

I live in White Plains ,NY. 30 min away from NYC. I took part 1 and got a score of 83:(... So i am retaking the exam in 3 months .My goal is 90+... I am looking for a serious study partner to help each other reach our goals.Please only retakers.let me know if interested:).....
Im in same position as u of same thoughts,just u give ur contact id so dat we wil b in touch .
gud luk.

HI manvish ,even i am from milipitas area, i sent you a private message and left my phone number, if you are intersted in studying togther please call me or send a private message:)

hi,i am preparing for my part 1 exam,gonna take it in 2 months,looking for a serious study partner to discuss questions,and to revise decks,any one in NY,westchester county,planning to take the exam in 2 months?pm me.

Hi all,

Iam Swa residing in edison NJ .
I am retaking part-1 and would like a female partner who resides in and around edison area for combine studies.
actually i tried studying on the phone and over the internet & those didn't actually work out for me,so if anybody is out there in and around edison area,we can do combine studies at my house or in yours .
Also since i have a 2 yr old i can't come to the library or barnes & noble.

If Anybody is interested, Please reply to this post.

Thanks and regards,
Swa

Hi,

I am a female dentist from India and now live in Clearwater Florida with my husband. I am preparing for the NBDE part 1 exam and looking for a study partner. I am planning on taking the exam within this year, maybe by August.

Please email at [email protected] and hopefully we can learn together.

Thanks,
Nisha

I am Starting Part 1 by tomorrow . any one wants to study together or make a study group ? I am in Orange, CA

i m going to give my nbde part 1 exam within 2 weeks.is anybody interested in discussing the question papers......is anyone there who is planning 4 exam this month.....can reply me to [email protected]..
thanks

hi, i am from lodi, nj.....i plan to give my exams in june - july. i am interested in group studying.

hi, I am from ridgefiled park nj, and im planning to take part one in may, and Im looking for a study partner. lets get in touch so we can combine studies.
hi there, i am from mumbai, and now in lodi, nj. i am interested in some serious combined study. i plan to take the examin june- july.

hi. i live in nj too(lodi) .i plan to take part 1 in 3 months......and look forward to serious study.i am taking the exam for the first time though.
HI
i AM ALSO PLANNING TO GIVE PART 1 FIRST TIME.
aM FROM PRINCETON NJ.
JUST REGISTERED..
HOW FAR HAVE U COME IN UR PREPARATION
I AM STARTING NOW

I am lookin for a serious study partner , I live in Salt Lake City area. If anyone intrested PM me.
thanks..

Hi, where do you live? I live in Irvine CA...I will retake it, because my score was the lowest
HI,Try to send me your phone number in private message,so we may help each other in a lot of things concerning the exam, I am looking forwards.

Best wishes