Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i'm looking for a serious study partner to retake nbde part 1. I plan on taking my exam at the end of june, so if anyone is living in los angeles or orange county area, california, please email me at [email protected]. Good luck to all......
 
looking for a study patner I stay in a city called canal winchester(zip # 43110) a suburb of ohio ...have got all the required material ..looking for some one serious to study with and discuss or may be we could do it over the phone/yahoo msg .. planning to give the exam in oct 2009 or before ...depends ...e mail me

[email protected]
 
Last edited:
hi i am planning to hit the exam in june,looking for a serious study partner,for final revisions and for discussing questions.i live in NY.any one interested,plz pm me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am planning to retake part1 exam in next 2-3 months. Looking for female study partner who can devote 8/10 hrs a day. I am located in jersey city, NJ.Mail me on [email protected] to get in touch with me.

hi. i live in nj too(lodi) .i plan to take part 1 in 3 months......and look forward to serious study.i am taking the exam for the first time though.
 
I live in White Plains ,NY. 30 min away from NYC. I took part 1 and got a score of 83🙁... So i am retaking the exam in 3 months .My goal is 90+... I am looking for a serious study partner to help each other reach our goals.Please only retakers.let me know if interested🙂.....
 
I live in White Plains ,NY. 30 min away from NYC. I took part 1 and got a score of 83🙁... So i am retaking the exam in 3 months .My goal is 90+... I am looking for a serious study partner to help each other reach our goals.Please only retakers.let me know if interested🙂.....
Im in same position as u of same thoughts,just u give ur contact id so dat we wil b in touch .
gud luk.
 
HI manvish ,even i am from milipitas area, i sent you a private message and left my phone number, if you are intersted in studying togther please call me or send a private message🙂
 
hi,i am preparing for my part 1 exam,gonna take it in 2 months,looking for a serious study partner to discuss questions,and to revise decks,any one in NY,westchester county,planning to take the exam in 2 months?pm me.
 
Hi all,

Iam Swa residing in edison NJ .
I am retaking part-1 and would like a female partner who resides in and around edison area for combine studies.
actually i tried studying on the phone and over the internet & those didn't actually work out for me,so if anybody is out there in and around edison area,we can do combine studies at my house or in yours .
Also since i have a 2 yr old i can't come to the library or barnes & noble.

If Anybody is interested, Please reply to this post.

Thanks and regards,
Swa
 
Hi,

I am a female dentist from India and now live in Clearwater Florida with my husband. I am preparing for the NBDE part 1 exam and looking for a study partner. I am planning on taking the exam within this year, maybe by August.

Please email at [email protected] and hopefully we can learn together.

Thanks,
Nisha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I am from ridgefiled park nj, and im planning to take part one in may, and Im looking for a study partner. lets get in touch so we can combine studies.
hi there, i am from mumbai, and now in lodi, nj. i am interested in some serious combined study. i plan to take the examin june- july.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad