apartments near LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eldarion3141

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyonw know what apartment complexes are good near LECOM?
I am looking for a 1 bedroom/studio within the $300-$500 range

Also, what apartments should i stay away from? I heard that Granada wasn't that great

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

There have been discussions about places to live in Erie over in the Osteopathic forum (The LECOM acceptance thread). It would probably be worth while to check out. I was in Erie last week and actually looked through a granada apartment and was not impressed. It really depends on what apartment you get, whether it will be good or bad. It is definitiely a cheap place to live, and wouldn't be bad if you had some luck and got a good apartment. The package they send you has some really nice places in it...check into them and call around :thumbup:

I lived in a studio at Willow Wood Village when I lived in Erie and I would recommend it to anyone. It is really close to school (just down 38th Street) and for my studio I paid...are you ready for this?... $275 a month. The apartment was really clean when I moved in and the maintenance people were always there quickly if I had any maintenance problem (I only had one, when the rod in my closet broke).

You may want to call them now if you want to consider there, because when I moved in they had a waitlist :eek:

And every classmate of mine who lived in Granada hated it, so definitely stay away from there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in a one bedroom in a complex on W. 38th Street. There are a number of one and two br complexes all along this area, between Zuck and Sterretania. If you are in the area, I suggest you just drive around and call the numbers on the signs.

I rent from Redinger Realty and have been nothing but happy since moving in back in August.