Unexpected EM2 position available

Started by BKN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you take someone who's a little older but yearns for the ability to push the decision making up the ladder and the lack of administrative commitments?

My wife has often said the same thing and I keep telling her they won't let you do residency twice
 
Would you take someone who finished a prelim year (not in EM)? I've got an intern here "looking to switch". He's pretty strong.

PM me if you would consider it and I'll put him in touch with you.

- H

No, it's an EM2 position. Prerequisite is an EM1 year.
 
Would you take someone who's a little older but yearns for the ability to push the decision making up the ladder and the lack of administrative commitments?

I'm not sure we have anything to teach a graduate of In-N-Out.