Rant of a single pre-med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
op: it is criminal to rape or beat women in this country. don't go around raping or beating women like in iran. we don't hang women and children from a crane in public either..

Oh so THAT explain why miss redhead sweetheart rejected op. can't get far with women if you beat them after the first date.

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you get the concept of becoming a doctor. Women only want you AFTER you get the money. At that point, you will be so bitter towards them that you will not trust any woman that approaches you, and you will think she is just there for your money(which is probably true). At which time, you, a 35 year old MD will aquire 22 year old idiot bimbo just for sex, arm candy, and have no actual fulfilling relationships. Sorry.

For the record, she went out of her way to smile, contorting in different gymnast like positions to catch my attention, flipped her red hair around like a peacock, and then continued to stare at me shamelessly while talking about random unimportant things. If this isnt interest, what is?

Is it possible she was talking/smiling/"contorting" at the guy next to you the whole time and you mistakenly thought it was directed at you?

IGM-10157026.jpg

Happens all the time...in movies.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you get the concept of becoming a doctor. Women only want you AFTER you get the money. At that point, you will be so bitter towards them that you will not trust any woman that approaches you, and you will think she is just there for your money(which is probably true). At which time, you, a 35 year old MD will aquire 22 year old idiot bimbo just for sex, arm candy, and have no actual fulfilling relationships. Sorry.

This guy gets it.

This might be a regional thing. Me and my more traditional aged northern brethren weren't getting any status boost from being accepted to medical school, but as soon as we moved down south all we have to do is say 'accepted to medical school' and we get more top shelf p**sy than we know what to do with. I think women marry at earlier ages down here or something and are clearly more attracted to potential status. It's like a man is seen as an investment.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

jk

This might be a regional thing. Me and my more traditional aged northern brethren weren't getting any status boost from being accepted to medical school, but as soon as we moved down south all we have to do is say 'accepted to medical school' and we get more top shelf p**sy than we know what to do with. I think women marry at earlier ages down here or something and are clearly more attracted to potential status. It's like a man is seen as an investment.

that-makes-me-moist.jpg

That's actually kind of true...

I've heard from plenty of girls talk about how they hope to find a husband in college, preferably an engineer or somebody from Harvard. I know one of the many things that attracted my mother to my father was that he was working his way through law school.

This guy gets it.

The problem is you guys are all looking for the wrong women. If you are going after bimbos who are 15+ years younger than yourself, of course the only ones who are interested in you are the ones who want your money. There are PLENTY of attractive, intelligent, non-golddigging women out there--they just aren't throwing themselves at you because they have self-respect. You have to actually seek them out and let your brain do the thinking instead of your penis.

The problem is you guys are all looking for the wrong women. If you are going after bimbos who are 15+ years younger than yourself, of course the only ones who are interested in you are the ones who want your money. There are PLENTY of attractive, intelligent, non-golddigging women out there--they just aren't throwing themselves at you because they have self-respect. You have to actually seek them out and let your brain do the thinking instead of your penis.

Are you aware that you just said "your penis" to OP? (I mean, it is his Rant.)

Get ready for HriRish's next thread...
"Single Premed Rant, Pt 2: Girl on SDN cybersexed me in thread, but won't date me IRL!"

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you aware that you just said "your penis" to OP? (I mean, it is his Rant.)

Get ready for HriRish's next thread...
"Single Premed Rant, Pt 2: Girl on SDN cybersexed me in thread, but won't date me IRL!"

It was my plan all along. :D

JK. I was actually talking to whoever I quoted in my post.

This. Seriously. Every single thread on here that has dealt with dating somehow turns into typifying women into this "gold-digging, shallow" stereotype. There are tons of attractive, great women out there. Just keep an open mind, and like TMS said, don't let your pecker do all the thinking. You'll have a bad time.

This. Seriously. Every single thread on here that has dealt with dating somehow turns into typifying women into this "gold-digging, shallow" stereotype. There are tons of attractive, great women out there. Just keep an open mind, and like TMS said, don't let your pecker do all the thinking. You'll have a bad time.

Chances are that most of these people on here are either afraid of these type of women or simply not good enough to attract their attention for longer than 10 minutes. You have to realize people might say they want an adequate partner, but when it comes to them actually realizing that it means they need to contend and share power they realize they don't want that and go back to looking for a idiot bimbo to make them feel better about themselves.

:thumbup: And don't search for her in your local watering hole, either. Those types of girls have very forgettable names and are out of your apartment by sunrise.

Chances are that most of these people on here are either afraid of these type of women or simply not good enough to attract their attention for longer than 10 minutes. You have to realize people might say they want an adequate partner, but when it comes to them actually realizing that it means they need to contend and share power they realize they don't want that and go back to looking for a idiot bimbo to make them feel better about themselves.

Very true. I've seen that so many people on here says they don't want a bimbo, but realize that anyone better may undermine their own status in the relationship. Then, instead of adjusting to being with someone worthwhile and creating an actual relationship, they seek out the easy way to brief companionship.

Also, have confidence people, seriously. If you keep feeling so down on yourself, you're going to make it even harder to find a worthwhile partner. Have some confidence and stop pitying yourself on SDN.

Wouldn't that make most guys on here pedos then? I mean most of us including myself are 25 and under lol

Wouldn't that make most guys on here pedos then? I mean most of us including myself are 25 and under lol

618px-Pedo-bear-seal-of-approval-1.jpg

Lol, I was referring to the guy who was talking about being a thirty-something doctor hitting on 22-year-olds. But if you 25-year-old guys are going after 18-year-olds, or really any girl you can't have an intelligent conversation with, you are still going for the wrong ones.

Yes. This. Guys need to learn how to take rejection. I was becoming friends with this guy, and then one day out of the blue he sends me a 5 paragraph facebook message evaluating every interaction we have ever had, and came to the conclusion that he liked me and I liked him too. No. Once I told him thanks but no thanks he said we absolutely cannot be friends and started being really mean to me. Like slamming doors in my face.

There are guys who need to learn how to deal with rejection, but your generalization about all guys does not quite meet the standards of what's true on the matter. The issue at hand is not that guys need to learn how to deal with rejection, but that they need to understand that just because a girl is friendly it doesn't mean she likes them. Rejection is a different ballgame altogether. It's a two way street. I know a girl who spread rumors about her ex's new girlfriend that she was a 45 year old married cougar. It's not just a guy's problem.

The OP is a minority. Like myself. I am a black male,(I don't know if he is). If you are a young black man trying to make it in medicine, you just have to prepare for a lonley road. Unlike white women and asian women, black women and hispanics typically go for thugs until are in their mid 30's and have multiple kids. I only had 2 girlfriends in college, one was mixed and the other was asian. Dude my advice for you is date outside of your race, even the so called educated black women thug lust. You will not find a Michelle Obama.

The OP is a minority. Like myself. I am a black male,(I don't know if he is). If you are a young black man trying to make it in medicine, you just have to prepare for a lonley road. Unlike white women and asian women, black women and hispanics typically go for thugs until are in their mid 30's and have multiple kids. I only had 2 girlfriends in college, one was mixed and the other was asian. Dude my advice for you is date outside of your race, even the so called educated black women thug lust. You will not find a Michelle Obama.

Which brings us to a good question for the OP's situation:

Did Michelle Obama ever thug lust when she was just a wee lass?

get a hooker. problem solved

What if you're a woman?

For the record, she went out of her way to smile, contorting in different gymnast like positions to catch my attention, flipped her red hair around like a peacock, and then continued to stare at me shamelessly while talking about random unimportant things. If this isnt interest, what is?

I should remind you that unless someone says something to you like "F-- me senseless", you probably should question whether the interaction is true interest or not. As a female, I can tell you that the Venn diagram between "behaviors that I do that some men think that I'm interested" and "behaviors I do to appear like socially acceptable het female" overlap greatly. Women in our culture are socialized to be very friendly by default, otherwise people call us b*tches. Many women choose to err on the side of friendly and accept the risk of misleading a few in order to avoid name-calling. You need to be more conservative about your definition sexual interest signals.

If there are any single ladies here, pappa needs some love. Please PM me, thanks.

I could be totally misinformed, but I've always heard that it's the other way around and that there are many more educated single black females than educated single black males.

http://thugginlove.ytmnd.com/

you have no one to blame but yourself. Take control of your life.
Steps:
1. Get fit- cut off your fat with some cardio and start lifting 3 days with squats deadlifitng and benching
2. Take better care of yourself- get a good haircut, some nice clothes, whiten your teeth, make sure you don't smell like ****
3. Get some confidence- you obviously don't have this or you would've been laid by now. Start thinking like you are great and start doing things that a great person would do. If you keep doing this and actually accomplishing things, you will eventually be confident
4. Learn to talk to girls- i'm no expert at this by any stretch, but there are a few basic things you need to: Be confident when you talk, never come off as needy (act like you always have stuff to do), and develop a personality so people will actually want to talk to you (can't help you here, your personality should shine through as you gain more confidence).
5. Start putting yourself out there. Get out of your comfort zone. You've been in a comfort zone for all of college. Talk to 4 girls a day. That is your goal. Do your best everyday to meet that goal. It will be hard and awkward at first, but you will get better. Don't let rejections get you down.

Honestly, i don't know why i typed this out for you. If i was to bet, i'd say you're just going to ignore all of this and be forever alone until you finally marry some whale. Prove me wrong.

+5000

I could be totally misinformed, but I've always heard that it's the other way around and that there are many more educated single black females than educated single black males.

Yeah I read on a blog somewhere that being a black professional woman actually is disadvantageous in terms of finding a partner in African American community

One of the funnier racist jokes of the thread. Implying that the only black people at his university are freshmen because they don't make it further than that.

No.

That's pretty much all I can say, because I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

No.

That's pretty much all I can say, because I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Excuse me then, one of the funnier, unintentional racist jokes of the thread.

Damn what kind of black guys go to your university?

I mean yeah confidence is key (I wouldn't want to date a girl who wasn't) but that list is borderlining on jackass (especially number 4). No need to hurt her feelings.

Freshmen... :rolleyes:

Quoting that and responding with "freshmen" when the initial question was what kind of black guys go to your university would lead a cynical person to that conclusion, though in threads like these it is usually safe to assume racism was intended.

Quoting that and responding with "freshmen" when the initial question was what kind of black guys go to your university would lead a cynical person to that conclusion, though in threads like these it is usually safe to assume racism was intended.

Well yes, you could assume I was answering the question about black guys, but you know what they say about assuming.

Or, you could look at it again and realize I was talking about the entire second part of that post by simply(maybe it wasn't simple enough) stating the naivete of young freshmen when it comes to getting girls.

:thumbup: And don't search for her in your local watering hole, either. Those types of girls have very forgettable names and are out of your apartment by sunrise.

Unless you get a stage 5 clinger! Then they try to stick around like wifey. *shudder*

Well yes, you could assume I was answering the question about black guys, but you know what they say about assuming.

Or, you could look at it again and realize I was talking about the entire second part of that post by simply(maybe it wasn't simple enough) stating the naivete of young freshmen when it comes to getting girls.

It appeared to me that you were making a clever joke by stating a single word response which could be applied both as a general statement to the folly of freshmen and a very subtle joke. There are a fair number of clever people on this site so I assumed you were being witty, but it seems my assumption was incorrect.

It appeared to me that you were making a clever joke by stating a single word response which could be applied both as a general statement to the folly of freshmen and a very subtle joke. There are a fair number of clever people on this site so I assumed you were being witty, but it seems my assumption was incorrect.

So, you are saying that if I was really making a racist comment about black people not making it past freshman year, that I would have been considered, in your mind, clever?