1 continuing review, 3 rejections, 18 silence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwerty934

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like I said in the title, I have 1 continuing review at LECOM and 3 rejections and about 17~18 silent schools.

whats happening to me??

19AA 20TS 22PAT (16RC 17QR)
3.62 at CC
3.14 at four-year institution
combined 3.30 oGPA
3.20 sGPA

currently working as a dental assistant.
have good LORs

any thoughts on my chance??
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Like I said in the title, I have 1 continuing review at LECOM and 3 rejections and about 17~18 silent schools.

whats happening to me??

3.62 at CC
combined 3.30 oGPA
3.20 sGPA

have good LORs

thanks!
What really hurts your application is the low GPA at a 4 year uni and low RC/QR scores.

Imo I think it's most likely the DAT score, as well as having only a 3.6 in cc and the evidence of your difficulty as it translated into a 3.14 in a 4 year uni. I wouldn't be too surprised, but good luck to you. I really hope it works out for you. Maybe keep bothering Lecom about how badly you want to go?

Members don't see this ad :)

whats happening to me??

3.62 at CC
combined 3.30 oGPA
3.20 sGPA

have good LORs

thanks!

That 16 in RC most likely killed you. And the huge drop off of gpa from cc to uni

Just wait it out. You are still waiting on over a dozen schools. If not in the winter, then in the spring you will hear something. Remember, that there are tons of people who applied to like 10 schools. They might get accepted to most of them. They can only go to one, so alot of spots open up like that.

Reactions: 1 user
I think Reading Comprehension 16 is so critical to get an interview invitation. Most schools do not accepted the score under 18. I saw few people get accepted to dental school with low QR/ high RC. But two low scores kill your chance.. If you have a single interview, you may have some chance to get accepted.
Best luck on you!!!

Also, it depends on how well you handled 4 year uni science courses. Which is a critical indication of how well you might do in ds.

If you didnt do too well in the course breakdown, then that might be the reason.

In which case, retaking the DAT for the RC and acing a science masters will greatly help.

They might get accepted to most of them. They can only go to one, so alot of spots open up like that.
gjBffa