USMLE 1 month before the exam, what should i do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wizza

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,
my exam will be in 2nd of August and I'm already done with Uworld twice but got low scores in NBMEs

15/5 >> NBME 17 online : 207
30/5 >> NBME 11 offline : 218
15/6 >> NBME 12 offline : 222

actually i wa aimg for 250+, but these scores are letting me down and i don't know what should i do !
i'm studying for more than 14 months now , spent the last 3 months alone doing nothing except for studying " just leaving my home for couple of hours/ week ! and i'm trying not to think about the feeling of being tired or the issue of Burn Out

i did kaplan lecture notes an videos
i did pathoma and listen to Gjolian audio files
also did a run of Usmle Rx videos for once as a revision for FA
did some of DIT 2014 for my points of weakness like Biostatistics
currently reading 101 Cases by khan for ethics then going for 100 cases by Conrad Fischer
i red FA many times and every time it takes me around 2 weeks to finish it
also i'm listening for Pathoma again
i solved Uwolrd subject review for Biostatistics
and i'm thinking about doing kaplan Q bank for 1 month

any suggestions would be appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am also in a similar boat. I did uworld once, goljan with pathoma videos and some Kaptest portions. I don't remember much of it though. I haven't sat and memorized FA which I am planning to do now. I hope this doesn't backfire.
Others will be more qualified to answer you but from what I have asked and others have told in this post, its best to stick with FA and Uworld in the last month and review any portions from the textbook which you found yourself weak in the NBMEs.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here guys
will stick to FA and UW too
may be some Kaplan Q in molecular and cell biology

m in d same boat.. hoping to get better in d next 28 days.. its gonna b a complete drill of fa n uw..