CARS $100 Off Our Ultimate CARS Strategy Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT Self Prep

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The True Key to CARS Success is...

Learn more about our Ultimate CARS Strategy Course HERE and use code: SDNCARS for $100 off!

Through my experiences tutoring hundreds of students, I've come to discover why some students score a 130+ CARS score from day 1, while other students continually struggle to score above a 125. I've realized that students who succeed on CARS have one essential skill that sets them apart: they are Good Readers. Having made this discovery, I carefully examined the research literature on this topic of becoming a Good Reader, and I was amazed at what I discovered. First of all, I learned that becoming a Good Reader is possible! And secondly, I learned that there is a research-based approach to helping any student become a Good Reader. Countless studies show this to be true, and this research forms the backbone of my Ultimate CARS Strategy Course.

Unlike the other sections of the MCAT, some students can sit down (without any prerequisite knowledge) and absolutely destroy it. I'm talking a 132 on their very first attempt. They never memorized the tenets of rhetoric, passage-outlining techniques, question-type approaches, the answer choice pathologies, or any kind of secret methodology. So why do they effortlessly succeed on CARS? Drum roll please... It is because they are: Good Readers

Members don't see this ad.

Here's a review from Bryn, who recently completed the Ultimate CARS Strategy Course:
My CARS score jumped up 4 points (from the 35th to the 82nd percentile)!!! I couldn’t believe it! For me, the difference was being able to see Andrew practice what he preached.