11 on AAMC 3 PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You are exactly where I want to be in a month. Just time yourself every single passage (maybe even time yourself harshly to really get use to speeding up under pressure) If it's calculation questions that are slowing you down I would also do some Kaplan questions (topicals/section tests) their calculations are horrendous and really prepare you for the worst

Members don't see this ad :)
You are exactly where I want to be in a month. Just time yourself every single passage (maybe even time yourself harshly to really get use to speeding up under pressure) If it's calculation questions that are slowing you down I would also do some Kaplan questions (topicals/section tests) their calculations are horrendous and really prepare you for the worst

Yeah mostly chemistry calculations.

When is your exam?