This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogetter898

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these schools with your stats:
Indiana
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
George Washington
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Seton Hall
Albany
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac
UCLA and the Texas schools (except TCU-UNT) are unrealistic with your MCAT scores.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Indiana
Rosalind Franklin
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
George Washington
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Seton Hall
Albany
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac
UCLA and the Texas schools (except TCU-UNT) are unrealistic with your MCAT scores.

I have very similar stats to this applicant. Would you say they’re competitive at some top programs or more so mid tier? So I know how to make my own list

Indiana
Rosalind Franklin
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
George Washington
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Seton Hall
Albany
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac

Would you say it’s realistic that I will get at least one or even several acceptances off this list given my record? I know you can never know for sure but just wanna know if I’m reaching or where I stand

I agree with the wise Faja.

As a two-time MCAT taker, you will need do schools on your list.

Should I start my DO app now or would it be possible or realistic for me to wait until November to see how I’m faring in the cycle and then add DO schools ?

Would you say it’s realistic that I will get at least one or even several acceptances off this list given my record? I know you can never know for sure but just wanna know if I’m reaching or where I stand
Acceptances are 100% on you. All we can do is recommend on the likelihood of getting an interview

The GPA-MCAT grid shows you have ~80% chance for a MD acceptance.

The GPA-MCAT grid shows you have ~80% chance for a MD acceptance.

What grid are you referring to? I’m trying to gather more data to finalize a list and having trouble with stats outside of MSAR

What grid are you referring to? I’m trying to gather more data to finalize a list and having trouble with stats outside of MSAR
It is on this WAMC section. Sticky Threads- SDN success rate charts. Also AMCAS has similar data. Your 511 MCAT is equivalent to the old 32.