18 AA 19 PAT 19 TS, retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiikookie

PrePod
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took canadian DAT on july 15 and just got my scores back. I could take american DAT by late august/early september or I can retake canadian DAT 2 months after on september 15, with these scores what should I do? My cgpa is 3.57 and sgpa is 3.58. I have 200+ hours volunteering, 200+ shadowing, 1000+ Covid employment

I applied to 21 schools:
Boston
Case western
Indiana
Marquette
mw arizona
nova
Roseman
Rutgers
UDM
Touro
Tufts
Minnesota
Pacific
Pittsburgh
UNE
Iowa
Louisville
Maryland
VCU
Temple
Buffalo

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 006CACCE-DE86-4027-990B-2BB5389946AF.jpeg
    006CACCE-DE86-4027-990B-2BB5389946AF.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 118
Reading comp score could get you auto screened out from some schools that have 17 minimums for all sections. I would reach out to schools and see but I would also consider retaking and take the US DAT since you’re Canadian applying to US schools

Reactions: 1 user
Reading comp score could get you auto screened out from some schools that have 17 minimums for all sections. I would reach out to schools and see but I would also consider retaking and take the US DAT since you’re Canadian applying to US schools
I agree that reaching out to the schools is always best. Also agree it would be best to take the American DAT.

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user