1st rejection-Case University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my first rejection:( in the mail today! Good luck:luck: to everyone interviewing@Case!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
tissy, did you get a HOLD letter or like what did it say?

I got one today that said "HOLD" until they recieve the scores of a re-take on the DAT.

hey, sorry about CASE but you've still got two more interviews!
BTW.. how did you feel the CASE interview went?

Got mine today too

tissy, did you get a HOLD letter or like what did it say?

I got one today that said "HOLD" until they recieve the scores of a re-take on the DAT.

since i have already received a rejection from case, i am starting to worrry. i also applied to tufts, nyu, osu, and wvu. do you think i have a chance at any of these ? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Why don't you give me your phone number including your social security number so I can go to the school tomorrow morning and ask them about your application..I think that sounds reasonable..
since i have already received a rejection from case, i am starting to worrry. i also applied to tufts, nyu, osu, and wvu. do you think i have a chance at any of these ? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Why don't you give me your phone number including your social security number so I can go to the school tomorrow morning and ask them about your application..I think that sounds reasonable..

i am sorry for what happened to you tissy but i didn't expect this from you. i guess i can't blame you because you are so nice and it hurts to go through this type of situation.

I'm just being a smartass..LOL..wanted to make you laugh b/c you read my recent post..LOL
i am sorry for what happened to you tissy but i didn't expect this from you. i guess i can't blame you because you are so nice and it hurts to go through this type of situation.

I'm just being a smartass..LOL..wanted to make you laugh b/c you read my recent post..LOL

i know...i guess today was just a bad day...rejections rejections ...:(