2 Revisit questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mimidoc^2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) Does anyone know when Emory's revisit weekend is?

2) To your knowledge, at any school, are there second or "alternate" revisit opportunities for students who have been accepted off a waitlist? MSTP revisits are especially important as they are an opportunity to meet with faculty one is interested in doing a lab rotation with in the near future. I was just wondering if schools try to make provisions for these "late" students so they don't begin the program at a disadvantage.

Thanks a million!

Members don't see this ad.

I expect that just about any MSTP would help arrange a second visit once you're accepted off the waitlist. Whether travel expenses woudl be covered or not would probably depend on the school and how much money they have left over after the official revisit opportunity, but I can't see a program refusing to set up meetings with research faculty and the like for you. Of course, the closer you get to May 15, the less likely you'll have time to schedule something like this prior to making a decision.

And sorry I can't help with the first quesiton.