2 years already!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TableMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unreal that I will be a 3rd year in 1 month. I feel as I just started the other day!

It's been a real journey, and it's kind of shocking how fast it has gone by.

The useful threads on this board (Blue Dog, Cabinbuilder, VA hopeful, etc) have been great.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
In the same boat and couldn't agree more. Thanks for all the useful advice and knowledge on the things they don't teach in medical school.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Unreal hardly describes it. Surreal, maybe. 13 more months and I have to get a real job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Residency goes by just as fast. Can't believe I graduated medical school 10 years ago already.

I really hope you're right in that residency will go by fast... I hated medical school so much... clerkships that had nothing to do with shelf exams, sometimes feeling like I was a premed shadowing while I was a 3rd year medical student, following my residents around like a little puppy dog, etc.... and I was at a great state school...

I just can't wait for this next chapter to start, hoping it's going to be a completely different experience...

I really hope you're right in that residency will go by fast... I hated medical school so much... clerkships that had nothing to do with shelf exams, sometimes feeling like I was a premed shadowing while I was a 3rd year medical student, following my residents around like a little puppy dog, etc.... and I was at a great state school...

I just can't wait for this next chapter to start, hoping it's going to be a completely different experience...
Residency is hard but at least you are getting paid and have responsibility. I had a great residency - it was like family. We only had 4 days of overnight call a month. The only rotation where we stayed late was inpatient medicine for after clinic rounding. Very nice, laid back. Attendings were great. It was fun. I have just as much fun now being an attending.

Reactions: 1 user