2006 PASS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSSlave

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you submit your essay to this year's PASS application? They mention your resume, professional and institutional evaluation forms, and transcript but no essay. Don't residency programs look for this?

Members don't see this ad.

DDSSlave said:
How do you submit your essay to this year's PASS application? They mention your resume, professional and institutional evaluation forms, and transcript but no essay. Don't residency programs look for this?

If I remember correctly...

Once you submit all the nonsense you mentioned above, then the link to submit your essay and the rest of the stuff to complete your application pop up.

Edit: I am not a fan of PASS.

I hear you..

griffin04 said:
If I remember correctly...

Once you submit all the nonsense you mentioned above, then the link to submit your essay and the rest of the stuff to complete your application pop up.

Edit: I am not a fan of PASS.

Dude, there's a personal statement/essay section right in the PASS application. You can only submit 5200 characters. Don't click on submit until you've copied and pasted your essay in your PASS application.