2007-2008 NBDE Dental Decks Part 2 $120 shipped

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental916

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished with my boards and no longer need the decks. The part 2 dental decks are in perfect condition, no writing and all cards in order, everything included. These are the newest decks with the most up to date information on them so they are much better than the past years decks. I accept paypal or if you live in New York we can meet. $120 shipped to your door. Thanks and don't hesitate to ask questions.

NBDE PART 2 Dental decks
CASE STUDIES BOOKLET
ORAL PATHOLOGY PICTURE BOOKLET

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am intrested in buying part 2 decks.I am in california please if u can call me at 925-698-5335.

I just finished with my boards and no longer need the decks. The part 2 dental decks are in perfect condition, no writing and all cards in order, everything included. These are the newest decks with the most up to date information on them so they are much better than the past years decks. I accept paypal or if you live in New York we can meet. $120 shipped to your door. Thanks and don't hesitate to ask questions.

NBDE PART 2 Dental decks
CASE STUDIES BOOKLET

Are the dental decks still available? Please let me know. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)

NBDE PART 2 Dental decks
CASE STUDIES BOOKLET
Do you have them still? I live in CA