2007 ada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental13

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took 2007 ADA sample test(just science) for the confidence boost.
I only got one wrong in Bio and everything right in Chem(error on #67) and Orgo
And this gives me 26/28/30, TS 29. I know 2007 is suppose to be REALLY easy, but
it gave be some confidence.

I will be taking 2009ADA on 6/7 and my test is on 6/9:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I just took 2007 ADA sample test(just science) for the confidence boost.
I only got one wrong in Bio and everything right in Chem(error on #67) and Orgo
And this gives me 26/28/30, TS 29. I know 2007 is suppose to be REALLY easy, but
it gave be some confidence.

I will be taking 2009ADA on 6/7 and my test is on 6/9:scared:

lol awesome..i was thinking about doing the same but idk if im gunna have much time...are the questions even worth it or just too easy?
you gunna finish up the qvaults?

I would say it's really focused on basics.
I think it's worth it to try, because it only took less than an hour to finish three sections. Plus, I read the wording of the test is similar, but not in difficulty level.

I think I am just gonna try one section each a day before my test date. (Qvault)

I think it's worth it to try, because it only took less than an hour to finish three sections. Plus, I read the wording of the test is similar, but not in difficulty level.

I think I am just gonna try one section each a day before my test date. (Qvault)

thanks ill probably go through it.. im going to do topscore 2 tomorrow and topscore 3 on friday so wasnt even going to do the ADA 09 but I was planning on going through it...will probably do the same for the 2007

Members don't see this ad :)
I did all 10 science tests for Qvault and reviewed in 2 days.

It's totally doable if you put your mind to it.

Test is on the 9th too, freaking out...

ah so i did the sciences of the ADA 07 yesterday and i was kinda of surprised bc the way people talk about it on here...maybe i expected it to be a SUPER breeze idk :-/ ...it WAS easier than others BUT some of the bio questions and chem questions were a little weird, with the wording and types of calculations so they took longer than anticipated...the orgo was def really easy though but i still got two wrong :/

bio 35/40
#12 - all biosynthetic reactions in living cells lead to a MORE ordered state and DECREASE in entropy? why did i think it was INCREASE in entropy ..bc we use and release energy?
#36 - the rate and type of cleavage occuring after fertilization would be most affected by the amount and distribution of yolk? i had no idea this and never heard of it...did i miss something somewhere?
GC 27/30
#67 wrong? 3p2 so only 2 unpaired electrons, no?
#51 - the calculation with Fe and Ce I still do not understand at all...do you know how to do that one?
#60- stupid mistake by overthinking it...i ended up setting up the chart, doubling the concentration of B and seeing how that effected rate and put that itd be 1/2 of the original
OC 28/30
#66 - how are there 3 resonance structures for NO3- ? the double bond moving onto different O's? idk..maybe i wasnt thinking straight but i thought they would all be the same if the double bond shifts to different O's because it essentially all made the same thing - a double bonded O in the middle with 2 single bonded Os around it
#73 - why is the intermediate with a radical instead of carbocation?

overall im glad i did it to see how the wording etc is on actual DAT exams because its different from other practice tests i took..now i def have to squeeze in the ADA 09 test

Last edited: