2007 and 2009 test, which one to take first?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

M.N.

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have the sample ADA 2007 test and the 2009 test

Should I just take the science of both and which one should I take first ?

Also, since the 2009 on paper, should I give myself extra 5 minutes on the science?

Finally, is there a place that I do score conversion. I know bootcamp had the solution explained for 2007 but what about 2009, I heard there are errors.

Ps: my test is soon!

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the 2007 first, then the 2009. Just keep in mind these versions are a bit easier than today's tests. I did not allow any extra time because I used the tests are practice and wanted to simulate the testing conditions as closely as possible, but that is up to you. My 2009 came with an answer sheet with corrections on it (and I think a score sheet). Good luck!

I took the 2007 first, then the 2009. Just keep in mind these versions are a bit easier than today's tests. I did not allow any extra time because I used the tests are practice and wanted to simulate the testing conditions as closely as possible, but that is up to you. My 2009 came with an answer sheet with corrections on it (and I think a score sheet). Good luck!

Thank you, how close your scores were to the 2009/2007 practice tests.

Thought I'd chime in - I took both the 2007 and 2009 exams, and I don't think either is worth spending time on. Personally, my actual scores were not even close to what I "scored" on those exams. The full length exams on Bootcamp simulated the entire testing experience very well, including the difficulty of each section. In summary, I did much better on the actual exam than on the 07 & 09 exams; however my full length scores on Bootcamp were rather close to my actual scores. If you're consistently scoring highly on Bootcamp, you're probably set.