2007 DAT bad scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRipStudwell

Reaction score
Hey guys, just took the 2007 DAT and didn't do too hot.

Exams 6-10 on DAT bootcamp I'm consistently getting 19-21 on all sciences, however on the 2007 DAT I recieved
17 bio 20 gchem and 19 ochem.
My mistakes were pretty obvious things, however scores are scores on the real exam. How did 2007 compare to your guys real DAT? I plan on taking the 2009 DAT later today, as I heard that's a better representation. Hopefully I pay a bit more attention during it.

Members don't see this ad.

IMO the 2007 is much easier than the current DAT, but no scores including 2007 or 2009 will accurately predict your actual scores. The 2007 and 2009 were written by the test makers for the DAT so you were taking a bonafide test that students took in those years.

Nancy, co/owner,Orgoman, DAT Destroyer

IMO the 2007 is much easier than the current DAT, but no scores including 2007 or 2009 will accurately predict your actual scores. The 2007 and 2009 were written by the test makers for the DAT so you were taking a bonafide test that students took in those years.

Nancy, co/owner,Orgoman, DAT Destroyer
Thanks, definitely can agree with you that no scores will correlate with the exam, it changes so much.

Just took 2009 and recieved a 20 bio 22 gchem and 19 ochem after correcting for errors.

Thanks, definitely can agree with you that no scores will correlate with the exam, it changes so much.

Just took 2009 and recieved a 20 bio 22 gchem and 19 ochem after correcting for errors.
Your scores for the 2009 are about where they should be. Focus on what you missed, were they silly mistakes? or areas you need to work on some more.

Wishing you the best on test day! #think30

Nancy