2007 match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s42brown

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow senior med studs who are getting ready for the match and find out where some of you hope to end up.

I applied for general surgery:WBAMC,BAMC,MAMC

Post your desired field and where you'd like to end up.

Good luck to all:cool: :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

ER, San Antonio or Wright-Patt.

I left the mangled bodies of several fellow EM hopefuls in the VOQ dumpster at Lackland after my rotation and interview there; I hope it was enough.

I left the mangled bodies of several fellow EM hopefuls in the VOQ dumpster at Lackland after my rotation and interview there; I hope it was enough.

So that's why my friend told me his SOS at the WHMC chow hall tasted funny the next day.

--
R

Members don't see this ad :)

Goodluck, but did you mean WRAMC instead of WBAMC? What kind of crack are you smoking to want to go to WBAMC? Good call on avoiding EAMC gen surg though.

Goodluck, but did you mean WRAMC instead of WBAMC? What kind of crack are you smoking to want to go to WBAMC? Good call on avoiding EAMC gen surg though.

For what reasons do you suggest he avoid WBAMC? Just curious...

I just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow senior med studs who are getting ready for the match and find out where some of you hope to end up.

Post your desired field and where you'd like to end up.

Good luck to all:cool: :cool:

love the pic of the chimp........................have to say that the expression on the chimps face is priceless....................matches exactly the expression I have always imagined on the USAF SGs face as he stares into his computer monitor METRICS, figuring exactly how to micromanage some FP base thousands of miles away.

I know I pick on the SG a bit too much, but I have just read too many of his memos that are worth about as much as a ticket to game 7 of this years World Series.

I really loved the time I spent in Texas. I hope to go back to San Antonio or even Killeen, but El Paso does not interest me. It is simply too far west for me.

On the other hand, they are picking up a huge number of troops from Ft. Hood and Germany thanks to the BRAC. The bigger population would hopefully make for better surgical opportunities, right?

I know I pick on the SG a bit too much, but I have just read too many of his memos that are worth about as much as a ticket to game 7 of this years World Series.

I've been meaning to say this for a while, USAFdoc:

Surgeon General you, motherSurgeonGeneraler. :laugh:

--
R

can I get a little bump

Members don't see this ad :)
Applying for army ortho, rotated at WRAMC, BAMC, and WBAMC. Fingers crossed...

Applying for a spot in Army Pathology. I rotated at Madigan and Reed.

The fates of many are being decided this week in a smoke filled room in virginia over the sounds of bourbon glasses being clinked together. Best of luck to all :D

Good luck everyone. Please do post where you matched and in what specialty. I may just start another thread for this purpose.

I applied OB-Gyn. Preference list: SAUSHEC, Civillian Deferred, Wright Patt, Keesler.

I guess we will all find out our next destination this week. Good luck to all and to all a good night.:D :D :D

I called the GME today and heard that they hope to have the results on mods by end of business wednesday.

Wasn't a separate password required last year in order to view the GME1 results? I know that they are telling us to login to the GME1 page on that dreaded day, but have they told us about any results password?

Wbamc- General Surgery Whoohooooooo

Congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: