2008/2009 Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caduceus27

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All

Anyone one that got accepted to an OT program please post your comments, opinions, advice or just plain happiness here.

Accepted to SUNY Downstate MS OT,
CLASS OF 2011
:thumbup::thumbup::D

Columbia University- declined a seat in the program

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
MSOT-University of New Hampshire class of 2011!!

I got into Belmont! Too bad I can't go because the cost is out of this world. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I too just found out that I was accepted to SUNY downstate, I am very excited!:thumbup: class of 2011

Congratulations to you all for your acceptances!! :D I plan on applying to SUNY Downstate hopefully for the next incoming class. If I may ask, how was the admissions interview?

Congrats again!! :D

Madusa

I just received my ACCEPTANCE LETTER!!! SUNY DOWNSTATE MS,OT 2011!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am so thrilled that you finally got the good news Karina12. I was sure that you will get accepted. Now go party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Ah, The taste of Success could never be soo sweet:cool: :thumbup::thumbup:. Hope to see you there

Add Springfield College to my list too!

UNH Class of 2011

Just got accepted to UMC's OT program! Can't wait to start!

Heading to the Lone Star this fall...............UTMB.

Hey everyone. I got accepted to NYU AND RICHARD STOCKTON COLLEGE, in Pamona, NJ............The cost difference is 70,000 (NYU being the more expensive one :) and NYU is rated the 9th best OT program, while the other one is newer, smaller, cheaper, and doesnt have the awesome reputation. I have to respond to Stockton now, as I just got off the waitlist.........what should I do???

Congrats to you all!! I can't wait to find out my status for Fall 2010! By the way when do you usually find out?

WannaBeAnOT - just curious...how much is Belmont and where did you end up going? I was going to take the GRE so I can apply to more schools and one being Belmont (only applied for 1 school that didn't require it)...but now I'm nervous about the costs!