2009 Princeton Review Books + Examkrackers + More

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medical Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have any questions and wish to buy, email me at: [email protected]. I accept PayPal and I am shipping from NY. Shipping is free within the continental US and I ship within 1-2 days of confirmation of payment and will provide you with a tracking number as well.

SET B: The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Complete Book Set + EK Books

img2040tb.jpg

I'm selling all of the books that I received that are from the full course at the Princeton Review and 2 Examkrackers books. I am also including AAMC exams and 11 Kaplan Exams and other Practice Materials which all come with answer solutions and explanations too.

The Princeton Review Set includes are:

1) Biological Sciences Review
2) Physical Sciences Review
3) Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review
4) Verbal workbook
5) Science Workbook
6) In-class compendium
7) Examkrackers Verbal Reasoning/Math Techniques
8) Examkrackers 101 Verbal Passages

8 AAMC exams + 11 Kaplan Exams + other sectional exams as a bonus

The Princeton Review books are from 2009, but the material on the MCAT has not changed at all...they made new questions in 2005 but not since then. The verbal workbook is brand new and the other Princeton Review books have some some highlighting/light pencil marks but are in great condition. The Examkrackers Verbal Reasoning/Math Techniques book is used but in very great condition and the Examkrackers 101 Verbal Passages has never been used.

Price is $360.00 with free shipping.

Other Important Notices:
- I can't sell any of the books separately.
- All sales are final.
- PayPal is accepted.
- I will ship anywhere within USA for free and can ship to Canada too.
- I am shipping from NY and will ship on confirmation on payment (approx. 1-2 days).

I studied for the MCAT by going through the Berkeley Review and Princeton Review books multiple times. What I basically did was follow SN2ED's schedule, but I modified it a little bit by focusing on TPR for content review and using the Berkeley Review Books for practice questions. To read from both sets of book would be overkill I think, and is a good way to burn out quickly. I found that TBR's Organic Chemistry is overkill and so is its Biology books, so you're definitely better off reading Princeton Review's Biology and maybe supplement even with Examkrackers Biology, but nevertheless I still recommend TBR's Biology passages as they are pretty representative of the MCATs that have been given out over the past year.

To sum my strategy, I made sure to keep the content review simple and understandable in my head by using Princeton Review books (the MCAT is NOT a detail oriented recall exam so much as it is understanding the basics thoroughly, and reading 100 pages from Berkeley Review in Organic Chemistry or Biology for instance made me say to myself, what the hell did I just read???), and then once armed with the content which Princeton Review does the best job doing, I attacked discretes, passages, and exams from all the sources available.

I studied for about 3.5 months 3-5 hours a day * 6 days a week (2nd time retaking --- first time 28 due to using EK which had a crappy review for me), took all the AAMCs, did 6 Kaplans, 8 Berkeley Review Exams which all made me superfocused and at ease on test day. I didn't do anything else over the summer (summer '09) besides studying, exercising, and chilling once in a while with friends, and I'm not a genius (1250 SAT score in high school, average GPA all throughout...)

I did pretty well and got a 36 (not trying to toot my own horn or anything) and I'm starting med school in the fall. If it's any indicator, I wasn't a science major, Indian (which I though would hurt me more based on what I read here on SDN) and my science GPA wasn't as strong as it could have been (3.35) and I was accepted to several MD medical schools, thanks to studying for the MCAT. If you need more advice, I would be more than willing to help you out.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Sorry, I cannot sell any books individually.