2013-2014 Dermatology Interview Swap Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neverheel23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's be organized about these swaps and have them all in one place!

I'll go first:

U. Chicago

I have Jan. 10th scheduled and I would LOVE to swap it for Jan. 9th

I am in a very difficult couples match and I need to attend this interview...I am happy to compensate for the cost of any change in travel plans

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking to swap interview dates for UT Southwestern: I have January 9-10th and would love to switch with someone scheduled for January 16-17th. Please let me know! Thank you!!

Medical College of Georgia: I have January 10, looking to trade for February 7 or January 31.

Members don't see this ad :)
Medical College of Georgia: I have a Jan 24th interview hoping to swap for a Jan 31!

USC: I have 1/15 hoping to swap for 1/11. Thanks!

Update: swap completed

Last edited:
UVA: I have 1/10 and would like 1/16. Thanks!

Penn State Hershey: I have 12/13 and would like 12/11...pretty pretty PLEASE!!!

Long shot: I have Wash U (St. Louis) for 1/11, looking to trade for 12/7. Thanks

Medical College of Wisconsin, currently have 1/8 would like to interview on 1/18

I have a 1/10 interview at Oregon HSU and I'm looking to swap to 1/24. I'd be happy (read:ecstatic) to compensate you for the swap!

Wake Forest: I have 1/11 and am hoping to interview 1/25. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Vanderbilt, currently have 1/7 and would like 1/21.

Wake Forest: Currently scheduled for 1/11 and would love to move it to 1/25! Am willing to swap dates for another program if you need if possible and compensate you for travel changes.

Baylor College of medicine: I am scheduled for 1/16 and am hoping to switch to 2/6.

USC: I am scheduled for 1/15 and am hoping to switch to 1/11.

Thank you! And good luck with the rest of interview season! Happy holidays!

Update: usc swap complete

Last edited:
UTMB: I am scheduled for January 30 and would really hope to switch to January 31!

I appreciate any help. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

USC: I have 1/15 hoping to swap for 1/11. Thanks!

Update: swap completed

How did you guys finalize the swap with the coordinator? Did you both just email Karen and tell her you would like to swap with each other? Thanks!

Hello, I am desperate to switch with someone with a UPenn interview on 1/16 for the date I received (1/23). If anyone on 1/16 could possibly change to 1/23, I would be more than happy to change for any travel changes and forever indebted.

Iowa: I have 1/23 and am looking to swap with someone for 1/16! Thanks :)

How did you guys finalize the swap with the coordinator? Did you both just email Karen and tell her you would like to swap with each other? Thanks!

Yup we emailed Karen with our full names. Good luck!

Drexel: I have an interview on 1/16. It was the only date they offered me and I'm not even sure if they are interviewing on any other dates, but if so I would be interested in swapping.

I also have a Drexel interview on 1/16 and would be interested in swapping if anyone else has another date!

I have UTSW-Austin on January 10. Does anyone who has it on January 11 want to switch? Thanks!

UNC: Hi everyone, I have January 10th and was wondering if anyone who has it on 1/31 would like to switch? Thanks!

UCSD: I have the 30th and would like the 16th. Anyone want to swap? Thanks!

USF: I have Jan 24 and would like Jan 23. Thank you!

Wake Forest: I have Jan 11 and need Jan 25. I will compensate you if you've already booked travel! Thanks!

Yale: I have Jan 22 and would like Jan 29. Anybody willing to switch? Thanks!

Tulane: I have Friday 1/10 and would like Saturday 1/11. Please send me a message if you want to switch! Thanks so much.

Tulane: I have Friday 1/10 and would like Saturday 1/11. Please send me a message if you want to switch! Thanks so much.
Also, I will definitely compensate for any cost of changing travel arrangements! I'm desperate. Thanks!

Mayo Jacksonville: Have 1/13 and need 1/27 or 1/28. Thank you! And of course will be willing to compensate for change in travel plans.

Yale: I have 1/22, hoping to swap for 1/29. Thanks!

Cornell, have January 28th and would like January 29th.

Update: Completed

Last edited:
University of Wisconsin

Have: 1/11
Need: 1/7 or 1/14

If anyone could PLEASE help me out with this swap, I would be SO thankful! I really need this one to work out since I have an interview offer that only interviews on 1/11! I'm a pretty great baker and would be happy to send along your choice of favorite cookie! :)

UIC - Need to swap 1/8/2014 for ANY OTHER DATE… THANKS!

Indiana University -
Have: 1/8
Need: 1/22

I have an interview offer that is only on 1/8 for another place... Please help out!

UMass
Have: Jan 4th
Need: Jan 17th or Jan 13th

Cleveland Clinic
Have: 1/28
Need: 1/16 OR 1/23

COMPLETED

Last edited:
Anyone interested in switching NORTHWESTERN??

Have: 1/8
Need: 1/15
Let me know!

Mayo Arizona - have 1/16, want 1/14. Will compensate very well for the trouble.

I have Cleveland Clinic 1/16 but would love to swap for: 1/30 (preferably) or 1/28! Thanks!

BROWN: have 1/16 and would give (just about) ANYTHING for 1/25...PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:
I have both Mayo Jacksonville and USF on January 13. If anyone has another interview day at either place and would be willing to switch, please let me know.