2014 or 2015 dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mavric1298

Long live snugseal
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So here is my dilemma; I can basically take either one. Here's what I'm concerned about though; If I decide to take the last old test in Jan, I would have to move my schedule around a bit to finish ochem 3 and physics 3 in Dec.. I just finished my gen chem, bio series was a year ago at this point, so I feel somewhat strong going into the test right from ochem/physics, and will need to work a bunch on bio.

Here's the kicker though; biochem is only offered aut/winter quarters, so If I go that route, I won't be able to take that until my senior year. What I'm concerned about is if I need to retake, I won't have been able to take biochem before taking the test. If I decide to take the 2015, my schedule will be ochem 1 and physics 2 (summer), physics 3 biochem 1 (autum), biochem 2 ochem 2 (winter), then ochem 3 and 400 level bio (spring). This isn't exactly an idea situation with a term gap between ochems, only ochem 1 before biochem, and then ochem 2 and biochem 2 together.

Any input?

Members don't see this ad.

Biochem is not directly tested so I would take it as soon as you finish pre reqs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk