2017-2018 Rutgers University - RWJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long has it taken for people to be complete since taking their CASPer?
I emailed Dr. Copeland (part of the adcom) last Friday since I had personally met up with her in June to look over my application. She responded 2 days ago saying they have all my materials and will receive my CASPer scores early next week. For reference: Secondary submitted: 7/18 Rec Letter: 7/31 CASPer taken: 7/26. I've read it takes 3 weeks for the school to receive the CASPer scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If it helps: received secondary June 30th, submitted June 30th, took CASPer July 9th, received a complete e-mail July 24 stating they have received everything including the CASPer scores.

Reactions: 1 users
"If you receive a message that indicates your ID has already been used it may be because you have already
applied to another Rutgers school." I did apply for NJMS, so how do I pay the fees for RWJMS?

Members don't see this ad :)
So it takes a while for them to send complete email? Nothing since i sent part 1

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I still have no complete email. Sent part 1 more than a week ago.

What does part 2 of the secondary application entail?

Part 1 is the capser , part 2 is just random questions should be posted above

Anyone know when rwjms starts to send out II?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know when robert wood starting sending out IIs last year?

Can someone please post the prompts? I know, I'm a late applicant...but that's why I want to get them written asap!
Thanks.

II just now as well! Complete 7/25

Reactions: 2 users
I am so jealous of you guys who are getting IIs :p
Took the CASPer July 26th so I am hoping I hear some good news in the next few weeks as well!

same jealousy here. my home state ain't showing me any type of love yet, but I am confident. good luck to all!

II! IS, URM, LM 67, Complete 7/24 with CASPer taken on 7/9

Reactions: 2 users
From the people who got interviews, were you IS or OOS?

Does it matter what day we pick for interview, like if we pick a later day you think it may look bad?

did anyone who took the casper 7/26 get a complete email yet? we're in that 3 week period

I'm OOS without a NJ connection and got an interview, for what it's worth

Just received complete email (7/26 CASPer).

"If applicable, please comment on any science grade(s) listed on your application for
which you received grades lower than a B. If applicable, please comment if there is a
downward trend in your science and/or total grade point average (GPA)."

Should I mention it if the class is Calculus? I know that's part of the BCPM GPA but I wanted to double check.

"If applicable, please comment on any science grade(s) listed on your application for
which you received grades lower than a B. If applicable, please comment if there is a
downward trend in your science and/or total grade point average (GPA)."

Should I mention it if the class is Calculus? I know that's part of the BCPM GPA but I wanted to double check.

I called them about this. They said they only care about classic science classes. They don't need explanations for math classes even though AMCAS counts it in the BCPM GPA

anyone who took the August 10 casper still not marked complete yet?

Does anyone know when they'll be hosting interviews? (roughly which months? I haven't seen anyone post that they've gotten an interview already, and many people have been complete for over a month now)

Does anyone know when they'll be hosting interviews? (roughly which months? I haven't seen anyone post that they've gotten an interview already, and many people have been complete for over a month now)

If you scroll up, there have been some II's given already! I think the first dates are in October or late September.

If you scroll up, there have been some II's given already! I think the first dates are in October or late September.
Ah I see thanks!
(I think I just read II as 2ary rather than interview invite *facepalm*)

Complete email finally received, crossing fingers

earliest date they offered for an interview was mid september