2017 CPJE November

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmddiva2016

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone happened to take CPJE yesterday? I know they had a blocked period in November and the first date to take it was yesterday. If anyone took it, how was it? I felt that mine was pretty hard, I even had couple of calculations...please share ur experience!!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it last week and I felt it was pretty hard. i'm not too sure if i'm even within the passing range. I either really knew the answer and moved on or I had no clue.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm taking it this Monday and I'm kind of nervous. This is my second time taking it and I just don't know what else to look over. I feel like there is always something so small that I'll overlook and that's what will be asked on the exam.

I'm taking it this Monday and I'm kind of nervous. This is my second time taking it and I just don't know what else to look over. I feel like there is always something so small that I'll overlook and that's what will be asked on the exam.

Good luck! I'm sure it'll be much easier for you this time around since you'll probably feel more familiar. No one should have to wait 90+ days for a retake on a "law" exam smh

Did anyone here take the exam near the end of Nov and has any clue when to expect for the result?!

Thanks!

Anyone else take the exam in the last couple of weeks? I just took it Friday and think I missed at least 10 or so, I'm really hoping they scale the exam.

I took mine on Nov. 21 and still didn't get my score and I feel like I missed at least 10 or more...I think that it was really tough and mine had couple of hard compounding calculations too

Members don't see this ad :)
I had some IV math on mine I think also, but I had no idea how to go about the questions tbh. I hope the scaling is in our favor.

Yes the ones I had were couple of IV math too and I had no clue what to do...I really hope they curve or do something to help us pass :)

From what I'm, understanding is if you see a green letter in the envelope, that means you passed? I just signed up for informed delivery yesterday because this has been miserable and it's barely almost been one week for me.

I don't know what color the letter will be and I took my exam on Nov. 21...I called BOP and PSI a few days ago...BOP said to wait 60 days and then call back...PSI said that since I requested a duplicate score, something was mailed to me on Monday, but it's probably just a letter saying that I took the exam on Nov. 21...so, not sure how long we have to wait

From what I'm, understanding is if you see a green letter in the envelope, that means you passed? I just signed up for informed delivery yesterday because this has been miserable and it's barely almost been one week for me.

You will receive a green letter if you passed your naplex as well.

I took the NAPLEX in 2015, so I'm just expecting CPJE results. Assuming that would be a green paper in itself also?

I took mine on the 21st November too. Had few IV and CrCl calculations. Guessed on so many questions. It was a difficult exam. Hope we all will pass.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know what color the letter will be and I took my exam on Nov. 21...I called BOP and PSI a few days ago...BOP said to wait 60 days and then call back...PSI said that since I requested a duplicate score, something was mailed to me on Monday, but it's probably just a letter saying that I took the exam on Nov. 21...so, not sure how long we have to wait
Did you receive the letter that the board mailed to you? It’s exactly a month since we took the test.

While I was studying the federal law portion, it said that anything delivered by mail has to arrive within 30 days. Otherwise, there are thousands in penalties for EACH VIOLATION. I don't see why this wouldn't apply here. We paid hundreds for paper results that they will ONLY deliver by mail.

No I didn't...BOP said that we have to wait until Jan.21, and if nothing, they will resend it to us...But with holidays, I'm expecting that no one is there at all nowadays

Should be any day now. Kind of don't want to see my score so I'm not depressed for the next month or two lol

Hello folks, anybody gotten their results of 21st November CPJE? I read In another thread, people who have taken CPJE on December 22nd are getting their results. Since in this thread most of us had our tests on the 21st, thought of asking you all about the results.

Hello folks, anybody gotten their results of 21st November CPJE? I read In another thread, people who have taken CPJE on December 22nd are getting their results. Since in this thread most of us had our tests on the 21st, thought of asking you all about the results.

I admit being really anxious when I opened the mailbox only to discover a green letter inside:) sending my prayers to you and all the folks here:xf::luck:

Reactions: 1 users
Hi All - I also got my results yesterday (1/18)
Test: 11/22/17
Postmark: 1/16/17

Green letter!!!! I passed! Phew!!!!

Turned in my final form and check today, since I live in Sacramento. They said the delay was due to the holidays and the person that normally packs all the envelopes had left for another job recently and they were all frantically packing our envelopes to get them out by this week. She also mentioned that her supervisor was adamant about getting them out this week because we were dangerously close to 60 days (and they knew at 60 days we would all go berserk on them). But she did inform me that licenses are a top priority and once they process your check/money order/how-ever-you-are-paying, it will be about a week for it to post online and 4-6 weeks for the physical. The online license look-up can be given to employers as proof of license until you have the physical.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their letters still!!!