2018-2019 University of Hawaii Burns School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST. IS! OMG OMG OMG I'M CRYING.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS STUDENT ALSO ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!! Sent in my letter of intent about a week and a half ago

Reactions: 2 users
OOS STUDENT ALSO ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!! Sent in my letter of intent about a week and a half ago
Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats? I’m applying for the 2020 cycle and would love to know!

Reactions: 1 user
23, male. 32” vertical. 5’11” in heels. 9min 34sec mile time
Nice to know that you’re becoming a future doctor, especially in Hawai’i. We only appreciate people who share the vision of aloha spirit. Perhaps use your critical thinking as to what was actually meant by the question, “stats?” (cGPA, sGPA, MCAT, etc). No irrelevancy —after all, this is a health professional forum.

Nice to know that you’re becoming a future doctor, especially in Hawai’i. We only appreciate people who share the vision of aloha spirit. Perhaps use your critical thinking as to what was actually meant by the question, “stats?” (cGPA, sGPA, MCAT, etc). No irrelevancy —after all, this is a health professional forum.

He was being sarcastic

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how strict the immunization requirement deadline is (May 31)? I will be traveling for the second half of this month and most likely will not be able to take a 2 step PPD test before then. It would suck if I were unable to matriculate bc of this

Does anyone know how strict the immunization requirement deadline is (May 31)? I will be traveling for the second half of this month and most likely will not be able to take a 2 step PPD test before then. It would suck if I were unable to matriculate bc of this

Just message the department that you're supposed to forward your immunizations to. I tested negative for the Hep B tests so I have to restart the 3 step series so I wouldn't be done with my complete immunizations until 6 months from now. As long as you keep them updated with your records, you will be able to matriculate. :) Just send whatever you can by May 31. They didn't really give us a lot of time to get things together lol.

Does anyone happen to know the JABSOM deadline to switch from planned to enroll (PTE) to commit to enroll (CTE)? I can't seem to find it anywhere on their admissions page.