2019-2020 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when they will stop sending out acceptances?
I'm don't know about this cycle or other recent cycles, but my advisor who used to be an admissions committee member at the UConn SoM said that he's called people to accept them in July in the past.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm don't know about this cycle or other recent cycles, but my advisor who used to be an admissions committee member at the UConn SoM said that he's called people to accept them in July in the past.
There’s still hope! Hope we all make it! I’ve been waitlisted since January and haven’t heard back at lol.

Just withdrew my acceptance, so at least one spot should be available for waitlist people!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also withdrew my acceptance here this week. Hope it goes to one of you deserving folks!

Reactions: 1 users
Any waitlist movement here recently? Do we think the waitlist is going to move more, it's already pretty late right?

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the we can stop expecting movement? Is there a deadline? I thought I read somewhere June 15th.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when the we can stop expecting movement? Is there a deadline? I thought I read somewhere June 15th.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I believe that the commit to enroll (CTE) date at UConn is June 15th. Whether waitlist movement would occur after that I am not sure.

Does anyone know if there could still be movement off the alt list? Still crossing my fingers everyday :rolleyes:

• Sad
@Lonarg, I'm not too sure about how many people have gotten off the wait list so far or what UCONN's expected matriculating class size is for this year. However, there were two new members who joined the Class of 2024 GroupMe page. And based on @BeingForItself's comment above, wait list movement continues through to July so there is still hope. Crossing my fingers for you :)

Will be writing to admissions in a day or two withdrawing my waitlist spot, hope it helps one of you out. It's just been too long with silence and no indication of movement. I'd love to go here, but at this point I cannot keep withholding other offers. Best of luck to you all

I got off UConn’s waitlist today! So excited, I hadn’t gotten in anywhere else and this was my #1 choice!

• Love