2019-2020 Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"the class is currently over-subscribed" :lame:
Did they send an email saying that? I didn’t get anything from them and I am currently on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I have not received any email from them regarding waitlist status
I received an email around 3pm today regarding my waitlist status; it shared whether I was in the upper/lower half of the over 200 person waitlist, in addition to the fact that they would get back to us mid June regarding waitlist movement.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email around 3pm today regarding my waitlist status; it shared whether I was in the upper/lower half of the over 200 person waitlist, in addition to the fact that they would get back to us mid June regarding waitlist movement.
Dang that really blows for us people on the waitlist.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Do y'all think not getting an update email regarding WL status means we are no longer under consideration or have they just not gotten to us yet?
I am wondering if all of us who got the update email yesterday were in the same 'half' of the waitlist

Did they mention in the email which half of the waitlist you are in?
Yes, the email indicated which half (upper or lower) of the 224 person waitlist I'm in, gave additional details about the waitlist process (including the fact that they appear to be over-enrolled currently), and included a 'waitlist contract' form for me to sign and email back with my current contact information.

Reactions: 1 users
+1 on those of us who have not received an email for the wait-list update.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I just received the waitlist email today around 6 pm. It's honestly ridiculous so I will be withdrawing from this waitlist! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, just finished up my first year here at UMaryland. Have accepted students of 2024 received any info about start date and other info? If yes, please DM me the deets.

If you have any questions about the school/Baltimore, feel free to reach out! Good luck to everyone still waiting a final decision.

Withdrew my A and freed up some scholarship $$. Best of luck everyone.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hi all, reapplicant here (but first-time applicant to UMaryland). I noticed that when I log into my secondary portals for schools I previously applied to, some are already updated with the new questions that will be asked this year. I was wondering if any of you guys could log into your secondary portal for Maryland and check to see if the questions are updated, or if they'll be the same as last cycle? Thanks so much!
@Bond-HydrogenBond @cici2fit @hopefullymedschool and everyone else haha

Hi all, reapplicant here (but first-time applicant to UMaryland). I noticed that when I log into my secondary portals for schools I previously applied to, some are already updated with the new questions that will be asked this year. I was wondering if any of you guys could log into your secondary portal for Maryland and check to see if the questions are updated, or if they'll be the same as last cycle? Thanks so much!
@Bond-HydrogenBond @cici2fit @hopefullymedschool and everyone else haha

hey, the only additional question I have is #9. It asks whether any activity I had been doing has been impacted by COVID19.

"There has been no movement so far this cycle on the waitlist." from adcom today after I asked them for some further clarity as CTE deadlines are coming up for other schools. Looks like I'll be withdrawing, but would've been nice to know how many they are over-subscribed by!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know why they extended the CTE deadline to the 29th?