2019-2020 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know what "meet with a dean" is on the interview day schedule? Are these traditional interviews? I noticed there are only 30 minutes blocked off for it for everyone interviewing.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know what "meet with a dean" is on the interview day schedule? Are these traditional interviews? I noticed there are only 30 minutes blocked off for it for everyone interviewing.
I was under the impression that it was just going to be the dean of admissions popping in for a brief introduction/presentation. I don’t think it’s a 1 on 1 meeting

Are there any forms we have to bring to the interview? i'm pretty sure i read that somewhere

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any forms we have to bring to the interview? i'm pretty sure i read that somewhere
I think its the forms that are on our portal that we had to sign. The email we got after we selected an interview date said that we needed to bring the forms.

Complete on 7/14, silence but keeping fingers crossed. Does anyone know when they're scheduling interviews for right now?

Reactions: 1 user
Complete on 7/14, silence but keeping fingers crossed. Does anyone know when they're scheduling interviews for right now?
I saw two dates in October. On the portal it says when you are offered an interview, the dates will be a month from the interview invitation.

Reactions: 1 users
I think its the forms that are on our portal that we had to sign. The email we got after we selected an interview date said that we needed to bring the forms.

I don’t see the forms nor do I see that on the email! Can you point me to it? I signed two forms on the portal but we need to print that and bring it?

I don’t see the forms nor do I see that on the email! Can you point me to it? I signed two forms on the portal but we need to print that and bring it?
I called/ interviewed here today. You do not need to print any forms in!

For those who interviewed, are there any times (Either during MMI or during Dean Q&A) where it would be possible to quickly say that this is truly my top choice

For those who interviewed, are there any times (Either during MMI or during Dean Q&A) where it would be possible to quickly say that this is truly my top choice

Not exactly. Ofc you could during why medicine portion and say "this is how i think RWJ will help me achieve these goals". The dean Q and A is not a chance to get a leg up on other applicants . It is only to get to know more about the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who interviewed, do you remember what the guidelines were for sending thank you emails?

I know certain MMIs do a CV station. Do you think I should upload a CV to rwj portal? Did anyone else do this?

I know certain MMIs do a CV station. Do you think I should upload a CV to rwj portal? Did anyone else do this?

I had no idea this would even be part of an MMI, I would assume that they would have told us in advance to upload a CV if that were the case (and it's a closed-file interview). Is it standard to bring a physical CV with us on interview day?

I had no idea this would even be part of an MMI, I would assume that they would have told us in advance to upload a CV if that were the case (and it's a closed-file interview). Is it standard to bring a physical CV with us on interview day?
You don’t need to bring a CV (or anything else)

Are the secondaries automated because it says above a 3.0 undergraduate. My undergrad was a 2.85 with a 3.9 smp do you think I’ll receive a secondary?

Just got an II !!! IS, LM 73, complete on 8/1. Earliest date available was early November or a couple in December

What dates are available? Also, if you dont mind what are your stats?
Yeah they had 12/2, 12/13, and 1/3. They also stated that till december is the 1st round of acceptance (non-rolling). LM72, IS

Hm interesting. I thought for sure I would get some IS love ... sad :/

(I know it doesn’t mean I won’t get one, but just didn’t expect them to be that far along)
based off of their email saying there's a 2nd round of interviews in the spring, it seems like they've barely hit half the interview invites. I hope your time will come!

I'm very interested in this school, does anyone know if they are receptive to post II and pre decision letter of intents or interest

For those you interviewed, when does the day actually start? I am a little confused my MMI is scheduled for 2:00 PM it says but what time should I be getting there?

For those you interviewed, when does the day actually start? I am a little confused my MMI is scheduled for 2:00 PM it says but what time should I be getting there?
I think you are referring to the time block you chose. If you chose the 2:00PM interview block, I would show up 1:30-1:45PM. If you log onto the portal you should also be able to see your schedule for the day and you will see exactly when your MMI interview will take place.

As a quick PSA, my II went to my spam folder.

• Wow
Got the MD/PhD II last night! Anyone have MMI tips for this school? My interview is pretty close, and none of my other interviews have had MMIs.