2020-2021 Cycle Hope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LondonVibes

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far I have one II that turned into a rejection (at UCF). At what point should I assume that I will not get any new interviews and will be a reapplicant for next cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

So far I have one II that turned into a rejection (at UCF). At what point should I assume that I will not get any new interviews and will be a reapplicant for next cycle?
I would assume it now and started critically looking at your app and choice of schools to see what if anything you may need to change/update. No harm in doing that and if you get an interview and an acceptance you haven't wasted anything but time.

Reactions: 1 user
@Goro @LizzyM I heard from Goro that now was the end of the cycle with no pending interview results. Would that apply for both the MD and DO schools I applied to?

Members don't see this ad :)
You might get an II tomorrow or in March.

That said, you should be planning on being a reapplicant
Thank you Goro! I'll begin looking into why my application didn't do so good and then begin the steps for a strong reapplication.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought UCF only waitlists after interview. Are you sure this wasn’t a waitlist, not an R?