2020-2021 Rowan (Cooper)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey all, my amcas was verified a week ago and I've received secondaries from most of my schools but haven't heard anything CMSRU. How long should I wait before emailing about getting a secondary application. I'm in state and align with their mission

I received my secondary within 24 hours of my primary being verified. I would wait a few more days but also if they don't get back to you by this week you should send an email.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I received my secondary within 24 hours of my primary being verified. I would wait a few more days but also if they don't get back to you by this week you should send an email.
When were you verified?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know Cooper's timeline? Did they commit to sending A's October 15th-ish during the interview day? I know that's what it said on the website but I just wanted to see if that's a definite.

Does anyone know Cooper's timeline? Did they commit to sending A's October 15th-ish during the interview day? I know that's what it said on the website but I just wanted to see if that's a definite.

Interviewed today, Cooper committed to letting us know October 15. So 13 day turnaround time.

Reactions: 1 users
this was my first secondary i submitted, and im in state and havent heard anything. v sad.

I was complete early August. But the school definitely doesn't review apps in order. And of course, it is definitely still early in the cycle! I wouldn't give up hope until at least Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email that they just received my primary application? What in the world...

Reactions: 2 users
hm strange. My app was verified on August 21st. Received all secondaries from other schools, yet this school just received my application today. I honestly forgot about it until now. I'm OOS. Is this normal?

Does this school screen heavily? I'm debating if I should pre-write a secondary for this school since they just received my application today.

I'm OOS and also just got that email about my app being received LOL

+1 IS just received my primary... weird but glad I'm not the only one lol

I just got an email that they just received my primary application? What in the world...
Me too! And at like 12:42am at that. Whew...I just assumed I was rejected lol

+1 OOS just got a notification too about a received primary... I had a verified app in June lol.

should we just conclude that perhaps cooper rowan is running 2 months behind schedule? im OOS complete since end of july

Reactions: 5 users
should we just conclude that perhaps cooper rowan is running 2 months behind schedule? im OOS complete since end of july
I really hope so because this is one of my top choices! I'm OOS, although I went to undergrad nearby in Philly

I really hope so because this is one of my top choices! I'm OOS, although I went to undergrad nearby in Philly
i hope so but tbh im getting worried about this entire cycle. not just this school but every school

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
+1

But just in general, I feel like this school/thread is pretty quiet compared to others. I know it's early but there are a lot of II going out by other schools whereas here we've had like, what, 4 ppl say they got something since July?

+1

But just in general, I feel like this school/thread is pretty quiet compared to others. I know it's early but there are a lot of II going out by other schools whereas here we've had like, what, 4 ppl say they got something since July?
no you are right. this thread is quiet. and i certainly havent heard anything from the school. thought it was my app tho... especially after i saw that some people got early II

Has anyone that received that recent email not received a secondary yet?

I need to emphasize this lol: if you've received anything whatsoever, you have an equal shot. And you have a shot. Take it and don't be turned off by where you are in the cycle, etc.

If you got something, that means there's a spot w/ you're name on it. Go and get it.

If any ?s, lmk!

Happy October 15th everyone. Anyone know what time the calls usually go out?

An interview invite would be cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Placed on priority wait list IS. Anyone know the odds of getting off or the timeframe for when our status will be update

Placed on priority wait list IS. Anyone know the odds of getting off or the timeframe for when our status will be update
+1! Would love to know a percentage, or an aggregate number, doesn't matter. I'm a patient dude so doesn't matter either way as long as I get off that thing eventually hahah.

Hey guys! Does anyone know when info about merit scholarships will be sent out? The financial aid notice says that merit-based aid is given out automatically (no application needed) and will be sent via email - which means there's nothing for us to do. Would this happen somewhat soon or later in the cycle when they've accepted most students?

Have any OOS that received the "reviewing your application" email last week actually received a secondary?

Anyone get an II recently? Trying to see if they've been sending them out recently or if it's just been true radio silence.

Have any OOS that received the "reviewing your application" email last week actually received a secondary?

IS and received the "reviewing your application" email last week but still haven't received a secondary. Primary verified 9/16 so not sure how long the screening takes...

• Sad
does anyone know if Cooper is receptive to updates/letters of interest?

Did CMSRU send one A today and call it a day lol I'd have expected more SDN posts

Have they just stopped sending out interview invites?

Did CMSRU send one A today and call it a day lol I'd have expected more SDN posts

I know right, haha. I'm sitting here wondering whether practically nobody applied to Rowan or whether they are just suuuuuper slow at releasing II and As. Are they just drizzling II and A along into spring?