2020-2021 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Before getting offered the standby seat, did you receive an email stating that there was a strong possibility you would be offered a seat?
Yes, I did receive a strong possibility of being offer a seat email prior to the standby.

Members don't see this ad.

“Professional dress required for orientation”…. Are we thinking this means full suit (jacket and everything) or can us girls get away with a nice blouse and slacks? 😭 it’s so damn hot here
So we have determined if professional dress means a full suit? Or dress pants and a nice shirt? 😂 Because I’m still on the fence haha

Reactions: 1 user
So we have determined if professional dress means a full suit? Or dress pants and a nice shirt? 😂 Because I’m still on the fence haha
Based on my research I think we can get away with nice shirt and dress pants! Some of the upperclassmen put together a survival guide for us newbies and they described professional dress as a blouse and slacks or knee length dress/skirt for women and slacks button down and tie for men! No mentions of suit jackets.