2020 Applicants for University of Michigan College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livya15

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from about their admission status for 2020 Admission into U of M’s COP? I interviewed on October 10, 2019.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you out of state? How was the interview?
I am from Michigan! The interview wasn’t bad at all. You get the interview portion done first, then you go to lunch(yum!), and then a tour of the hospital. Overall, a relaxed day being able to see the campus.

Just received an email for an interview in November, fingers crossed it goes well!

Just received an email for an interview in November, fingers crossed it goes well!
Good luck!! It is definitely not as bad as its seems, the lunch is delicious! Definitely recommend getting a milkshake!

Good luck!! It is definitely not as bad as its seems, the lunch is delicious! Definitely recommend getting a milkshake!
Do you have any idea how many people who get an interview are accepted? Although I have solid ECs, my stats are a bit lower than average for UM so I was surprised to get an interview after just a couple of days.

Do you have any idea how many people who get an interview are accepted? Although I have solid ECs, my stats are a bit lower than average for UM so I was surprised to get an interview after just a couple of days.

i do not know exactly, but here are my stats:

Undergrad GPA: 3.8
PCAT Comp: 78th
Bio: 90
Chem: 72
Math: 62
Reading: 78

I graduated this past May(2019) with my bachelor's of biology & minor in chemistry

Reactions: 1 user
My PCAT is a 77, but my GPA is a 3.3 with an upward trend. I do not have a degree, as I'm still in college, but I am a licensed tech with 1000+ hours in a pharmacy setting as well as 1000+ hours in a retail management setting.
Finally accepted after being deferred in November!