2020 Non-Trad Applicants Progress Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm a non-trad too. I pushed off applying due to a variety of life circumstances. Looking back, I can see just how much more prepared each of those situations has made me. At the start of the cycle, I was just crossing my fingers for a single acceptance and I told myself I would pick up my life and family and go wherever the path led me, and if that didn't happen then I'd re-apply again next cycle. I'm happy to report, it all worked out for the best! I found myself in the lucky position of having to choose between 6 wonderful schools (which I never dreamed would be the case). I finally decided which program to attend - I am excited to keep growing and learning as I embark on life's next adventure! I hope that I get to meet some of you along the way!

Congrats to everyone on this thread - not just for working hard and accomplishing a goal you set your minds to long ago - but also for the resilience I know that you've shown at every step along the way. I couldn't be more thrilled than to be joining this profession with each of you. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users