2021-2022 Texas A&M SPEP Collegiate II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future_dentist00

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’ve created a post for SPEP Collegiate since I noticed there wasn’t one.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received an email regarding interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
nice! hopefully I’ll get an email soon... I’m sure the snowstorm has probably delayed their decisions
I really hope they contact you, but when I called they said they would only conduct interviews March 1 and March 2.

That’s weird, I had called them like at 1:30 and that’s what they had told me. I really hope you hear back! This was my second year applying to it.

I have not received anything yet other than Ms. V saying the storm delayed the committee from meeting a bit. I received that 12 days ago.

I have not received anything yet other than Ms. V saying the storm delayed the committee from meeting a bit. I received that 12 days ago.
By March 8, we should know for sure who is accepted. I had my interview yesterday.

Just received my rejection email. I am glad I was not ghosted though. Good luck to all who got in!!! I think my flaw was that, yes, I am a first generation college graduate, but I have not had many other disadvantages other than that. I will take my gap year to shadow more and study intensely for the DAT.

I also got rejected, applied quite late. I fulfilled more than 4 categories of being disadvantaged. I was expecting to get an interview since I go here for undergrad but oh well.

I’ve had 5/9 plus other factors and have applied 3 years in a row, but still have never gotten an interview, same with the PBP. They know I can only go to Dallas, but it still makes no difference. I’m so done.

I’ve had 5/9 plus other factors and have applied 3 years in a row, but still have never gotten an interview, same with the PBP. They know I can only go to Dallas, but it still makes no difference. I’m so done.
I know this is a year late, but do you mind sharing what was entailed in your rejection letter? I also got rejected, and am curious if it’s a standardized letter of rejection or personalized depending on candidates.

Just received my rejection email. I am glad I was not ghosted though. Good luck to all who got in!!! I think my flaw was that, yes, I am a first generation college graduate, but I have not had many other disadvantages other than that. I will take my gap year to shadow more and study intensely for the DAT.
I know this is a year late, but do you mind sharing what was entailed in your rejection letter? I also got rejected, and am curious if it’s a standardized letter of rejection or personalized depending on candidates.