2023-2024 Charles R Drew

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I sent an update letter back in Jan would it be overkill to send a letter of intent as well

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If I sent an update letter back in Jan would it be overkill to send a letter of intent as well
Did they respond to the first? I don’t think it’ll hurt but I’ve had questions twice and they never responded

Did they respond to the first? I don’t think it’ll hurt but I’ve had questions twice and they never responded

She responded to me and just put “received” lol

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the A today! Interviewed back in November. Sent a strong update/letter of interest last week.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got the A today! Interviewed back in November. Sent a strong update/letter of interest last week.
Congratulations!!! Did you get the notification via an email letter or just on the portal?

Reactions: 1 users
yay congrats! did they happen to respond to your letter? I sent one and didn’t receive a response

Hello! Did anyone attend the informational session and find out anything important? 😄 Didnt get a chance to because I was at work

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how much of the class has fully committed? 🥲

• Hmm
I haven’t heard of any. Maybe we should make one?
For some reason, some adcom during the housing meeting last week mentioned that a group chat had been made by some students. I haven't heard anything from anyone though so Ima just go ahead and make a groupme :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much of the class has fully committed? 🥲
I would also love to know this!! I’m in the waitlisted but not really waitlisted group and really wanna know what the waitlist movement is looking like. I interviewed in December and sent a letter of intent after getting the email about official waitlists coming out after May 1st. Would love to know if anyone has any more info!

Reactions: 6 users
I would also love to know this!! I’m in the waitlisted but not really waitlisted group and really wanna know what the waitlist movement is looking like. I interviewed in December and sent a letter of intent after getting the email about official waitlists coming out after May 1st. Would love to know if anyone has any more info!
Did they respond to ur LOI? Is it overkill to send a letter of intent if I sent an update letter in Jan?

Did they respond to ur LOI? Is it overkill to send a letter of intent if I sent an update letter in Jan?
I got a “Received, Thank you” reply. I don’t think it would be overkill. I was thinking of calling the admissions office and seeing if they could provide any updates but not sure if that’s a good idea.

Withdrew my A. I hope one of you receive it. Great institution, best of luck!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Hi! Is there a confirmed date for accepted students’ second look yet? I’m not accepted, but I’m planning my weekends in the off chance that I am (I’m being delulu, I know haha)

Hi! Is there a confirmed date for accepted students’ second look yet? I’m not accepted, but I’m planning my weekends in the off chance that I am (I’m being delulu, I know haha)

There is but they have asked us to not share.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
IS A! Interviewed in November, got pending waitlist letter, LOI sent 3/4

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Our little waitlist squad is getting smaller. Super happy for you
Couldn’t agree more! I’m so excited for everyone getting their As. Admittedly it does make me a bit nervous about my chances of getting an A but I’m manifesting!!!

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
RECEIVED MY A yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!! Interviewed end of October. Waitlist letter received 2/22. I didn’t send a LOI.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Wondering if the class is full yet :O I see there’s 50 people in the gc

but anyways, CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! so well deserved and am happy for you all 🫶🏽😄

Reactions: 2 users
IS A on 03/23! Interviewed in September. Waitlist letter received 2/22.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
OOS A over the weekend! Interviewed in September. Will not be accepting so I hope my A goes to one of you all!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
At least we know they are working down the list… slowly but surely…

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone have any insight on if the class if full or waitlist movement? I feel like its been pretty quiet the past week...

People with multiple A’s are prob weighing options, I’m guessing more movement on April 30 when the CTE option becomes available and when more financial aid info is available

Just gave up my A here, hope for one of you guys to receive one soon!