2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sinai better be prepping to send me an II if I survived yet another R-wave, don't play with my feelings like that man

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
no literally? i don't wanna get my hopes up but like why do this if theyr'e not gonna send a II??
honestly it would probably overload their system to send all several thousand rejections at once

Reactions: 1 user
Looking at last years thread, they had a few more II go out late Jan and early Feb, with a second wave of R's in Feb as well

Reactions: 2 users
Looking at last years thread, they had a few more II go out late Jan and early Feb, with a second wave of R's in Feb as well

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Are they still sending out the Rs or are yall just reporting them later lol??

Reactions: 1 users
this school said they highly consider LOI’s and updates for anyone still in the running and looking to gain a leg up

Members don't see this ad :)
this school said they highly consider LOI’s and updates for anyone still in the running and looking to gain a leg up
For people with or without an interview?

OOS pre-II R same time that everyone else got it,, good luck to everybody else! Complete early july

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
oos pre ii r this morning, complete mid july

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Well… woke up to an OOS Pre-II R 45 minutes ago lol

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Are you guys just receiving these Rs like in the past few minutes?

mine was at 8:52 am but i am at work so just saw now

Everyone please comment your complete dates if reporting an R! (coming from an applicant with a September completion!)

+1 pre-IIR from 5:52 am PST. complete mid july. really got my hopes up after surviving yesterday :(

• Care
ya for real sinai is my dream school trying not to get my hopes up 😔😔😔

• Care
Odds it goes in alphabetic order? My name is pretty darn far in the alphabet

Damn, there really is no rhyme or reason to this game
Nah, there’s still hope! Based on last years’ thread there are likely a couple more IIs to give. They might be holding your application for reconsideration as they figure out how to distribute the remaining IIs. It ain’t over till the R hits your inbox!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IS Pre-II R, completed early July

Last edited:
Anybody make an accepted students group chat?

I've been complete since July and they still haven't ended me... please let this be a good sign.... please....

I've been complete since July and they still haven't ended me... please let this be a good sign.... please....
same here ;_;

really want to believe mt sinai has more interviews left to give but also i feel like they're prob at the end of their interview season

• Sad