2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Northwestern pls notice me senpai 🥰🥹🥰

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not gonna lie, I think they are done with IIs after this “wave” based on last year’s thread

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry for those who got pre-II Rs. Just out of curiosity, did those who received pre-II Rs so far send update letters during the cycle?

Well my theory is that Northwestern is generally only considering those who have sent in updates at this point; pre-II Rs to everyone else (but I could be wrong)

• Wow
Sorry for those who got pre-II Rs. Just out of curiosity, did those who received pre-II Rs so far send update letters during the cycle?
I sent an update letter but got the R today

• Care
Well my theory is that Northwestern is generally only considering those who have sent in updates at this point; pre-II Rs to everyone else (but I could be wrong)
I sent an update early Jan and caught the R 😂

• Care
Lmao every time we try to make some sense of this process we learn yet again that we really know nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I hope they still have II spots and are not just phasing the Rs out
UCSF and NW are the reachiest schools I applied to and I know I am getting rejected. I hate when these schools release R in waves and ultimately end up rejecting. Just put me out of my misery already

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I sent two updates and got an R this morning.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
rejected 🗣️🗣️🗣️ pre-II and sent an update a week or 2 ago

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Seems like interviews are done and theyre just rejecting the rest of us. That being said, holding out hope until the email comes through lmao

Edit: Spoke about 2 minutes too soon lol, pre II R, LM 82, update sent a couple weeks ago

• Care
Reactions: 10 users