2023-2024 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats all who got that A! Did any of you interview mid Jan?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone's portal still say the application is still under review? Does this mean no decision has been made yet orrrr is this a sign for a R or W :cryi:

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone's portal still say the application is still under review? Does this mean no decision has been made yet orrrr is this a sign for a R or W :cryi:
It seems they send out decisions on the same day of the week and time. Based on last year it seems we should be getting an email around 11 with an R or W.

Members don't see this ad :)

You’re checking the TUportal right not the secondary application website? Bc I checked the wrong portal at first and saw the update in the portal we made to schedule our interview!

OOS II just this morning. Will be withdrawing so hope one of y'all gets it!

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if there is an accepted students groupme/facebook group?

You’re checking the TUportal right not the secondary application website? Bc I checked the wrong portal at first and saw the update in the portal we made to schedule our interview!
Ah yes I checked the actual portal :( but thanks for checking in! Huge congrats on your acceptance 🎉

+1 OOS A LM 71 main campus

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A this morning at 10am to North Philly! Have been on CC since interviewing in October

LM 76, OOS with strong Philly ties

Edit: I got notified by email, no idea when the portal updated

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten any merit offers in their acceptance letters here? 👀 Do they usually wait until March/April to give those?

Silence since September…just sent a letter of continued interest

A!!! Interviewed October, CC November, and now just got off the CC list. LM 68ish

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
do you only get acceptance to ur preferred campus? if you applied north philly is it possible that u actually get accepted to st luke?

Does anyone actually get rejected after an interview? I know they say that it’s an option, but it seems like I’m only seeing As and CCs.

OOS A st Luke’s this morning interviewed 1/9 LM70

As someone waiting on their II, I just knew about the existence of the TU portal and emailed Temple since I never received such an email lol!

As someone waiting on their II, I just knew about the existence of the TU portal and emailed Temple since I never received such an email lol!
you get a link and instructions on how to set up an account on the TU portal if you get an II. not everyone gets an account on the TU portal

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone who got an A today! did anyone from St. Lukes CC list get accepted yet by any chance?

I had an interview today and i was told that adcom meetings are every Friday. Do you guys think that my decision would be made this week on Friday?

Has anyone who has been CC'd (either in Nov or Feb) been able to upload an update letter? I uploaded one previously in early December but can no longer find the spot to upload a new one anymore. Did they take this down?

I had an interview today and i was told that adcom meetings are every Friday. Do you guys think that my decision would be made this week on Friday?
even if a decision was made this week, they won’t release the next batch of decisions until march at the earliest. per their website they release decisions in november, january, and march. however it looks like they were delayed and released them early feb (yesterday) so the march set could also be delayed to early april

As per the information they gave us during the welcome session on interview day, they release decisions on set days. They have instructed us (2/6 interviews) that we would most likely hear from them sometime in mid March, as they started to officially release their February decisions yesterday.

The community interview was the most annoying part of this entire cycle. Like literally. Lol

Can someone please provide as many details as possible about the interview process? Style of questions, how to prep, and whatnot

There is an opening on the 15th and then first week of March, I was thinking of doing it in March but would that mean that I won't get my decision until April or later?

Last edited:
Can someone please provide as many details as possible about the interview process? Style of questions, how to prep, and whatnot

There is an opening on the 15th and then first week of March, I was thinking of doing it in March but would that mean that I won't get my decision until April or later?
Decisions are released Dec/Jan/April, apparently. I personally don’t see a reason to wait until March to interview, seems risky.

Decisions are released Dec/Jan/April, apparently. I personally don’t see a reason to wait until March to interview, seems risky.
Risky in what sense? I have work on the 15th and I won’t have enough time to prep really

I already scheduled it for the first week of March so if I should 10000% reschedule then I’d have to email them

Last edited:
Risky in what sense? I have work on the 15th and I won’t have enough time to prep really

I already scheduled it for the first week of March so if I should 10000% reschedule then I’d have to email them
I know as much as you do. Schedule whenever works for you. Also I have no sense of time, March seems a lot farther away to me than it actually is lol.

For submitting update letters, do we need to email admissions and upload to the portal or only upload to the portal...?