2023-2024 Western Michigan (Stryker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A today! Interviewed early February.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, LM 72, application complete 7/30, phone interview 12/05, II 1/10, Interview 2/8, A call 2/21

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had the phone interview on 1/19 - haven't heard anything yet - is it okay to call the admissions office asking for an update ?

I had the phone interview on 1/19 - haven't heard anything yet - is it okay to call the admissions office asking for an update ?

I wouldn’t… it better to be patient because that might diminish your chance of getting an interview. I had my phone interview in August and haven’t heard at all, but I’ve just been sending updates in the portal.

WL folks who got an A, did you send a LOI or updates letter?

OOS II just now! Phone interview 09/29. It’s super late in the cycle, anyone know if this might just be for the waitlist position?

Any january phone interview updates? They were supposed to update us in February

OOS II just now! Phone interview 09/29. It’s super late in the cycle, anyone know if this might just be for the waitlist position?
Interviewed today, they said they do not have people interview for WL positions, there are still spots available.

Reactions: 1 users
What do y’all know about WL movement at Western Michigan? I was WL on 2/21 and it seems like there’s been movement, anyone have statistics on that/heard from their committee about it?

Did anyone else get the estimated financial aid offer and was shocked by no aid lol?

Reactions: 2 users
how were peoples interview experiences at wmed? its two, 1hr interviews?
It was great! the best interview experience I had so far this cycle in terms of it actually being low-stress, friendly students and faculty, and well-organized. It's a 30-minute interview with a faculty, a student panel for 30 minutes, and a group interview for 30 minutes.

Reactions: 2 users
how were peoples interview experiences at wmed? its two, 1hr interviews?
I had an excellent experience. It was the only one I had that was legitimately low stress. Everyone was nice and seemed genuinely happy to be there, both at WMed in general and at the interview day.

Does anyone know what waitlist movement is typically like?
My understanding is there's usually a fair bit, and it starts pretty early. There have been people on this thread talking about getting accepted off the waitlist for a couple months now.

Super late to this thread and new to sdn in general, but secondary submitted 7/21, online assessment completed 7/22, phone interview 8/15, II received 9/6, interviewed 9/29, A 10/19.

Hope some WL people can hear back today…WL on 2/21 so the one-month anniversary is about here

does anyone know how many people are in the accepted FB group? or what the anticipated WL movement will be like in the next couple of months?