3.2-3.3 GPA and 29 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mat the coolcat

jus tryn'a make it
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am currently signed up for another MCAT in two weeks, and I am wondering if I should retake it.

I will probably be going DO, and I have a 3.2 GPA with 2 science majors, shadowing, lots of research, and also volunteer hours.

Do I have a decent chance at getting into any DO or MD programs? I think I could get up to a 32, is it worth re-taking? I need to decide by tomorrow.

Cheers,

Members don't see this ad.

So I am currently signed up for another MCAT in two weeks, and I am wondering if I should retake it.

I will probably be going DO, and I have a 3.2 GPA with 2 science majors, shadowing, lots of research, and also volunteer hours.

Do I have a decent chance at getting into any DO or MD programs? I think I could get up to a 32, is it worth re-taking? I need to decide by tomorrow.

Cheers,

Good chances at DO. Very slim chance at MD. Not worth retaking because you will need a 35+ to have a 40/60 chance at MD.

You think so? I also and a WA resident and went to the University of Washington, and R1 school. D.O. Is what my goal is. I know I could get a 32 if I retake it. It really won't matter? If so that's great news. I'm just checking.