3.5gpa 510 MCAT WAMC School List Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajax224

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please let me know what schools to add or take out please!!!
  • Year in school: Senior
  • Country/state of residence: FL
  • Schools to which you are applying: FSU, UF, FIU, FAU, USF, UCF, UMiami, NOVA MD,Cooper, Temple, Drexel, Rosalind, UA Tuscon, UA Phoenix, MSU, Wake Forest, Toledo, NYMC, Marshall WV, Geisinger, Quinnipac, Wright State, Loyola and 2 reach/dream: Emory and Georgetown
DO Schools: New England COM, Rowan, PCOM, NOVA DO and Alabama COM (close to home)
  • Cumulative GPA: 3.5
  • Science GPA: 3.36 (Biochem major rip)
  • MCAT Scores: 503 (125,126,127,125) and 510 (128,128,128,126)
  • Research – include any abstracts/posters/publications and how you were credited (eg. First author, senior author, etc): 1.5 years in the leading lab in venom research. Both for course credit and volunteer hours. Had my own project with a poster presentation.
  • Volunteering (clinical) – include hours/sites: 300 from volunteer EMT on campus, and 120 clinical hours done on the ambulance and in the ER to get my EMT certification.
  • Physician shadowing – include hours/specialties: 25 hours primary care
  • Non-clinical volunteering: 250 hours from habitat for humanity (I'm on e-board and plan events) about 75 hours documented for a club I started on my own (President)
  • Extracurricular activities: Founded my own organization for an autoimmune disease my mom has (the national foundation has recognized us and is creating new college organizations because of us), steel drum group, and I make the commercials for our campus movie theatre
  • Employment history: I will either start a job as an EMT in May or August depending on if I get this internship at UC Davis for public health disparities and neurodevelopment disorders in children
  • Immediate family members in medicine? (y/n): no
  • Specialty of interest: emergency medicine
  • Graduate degrees: N/A
  • Interest in rural health (y/n): maybe

Members don't see this ad.

You can remove state public schools such as UA Tucson, UA Phoenix, MSU, Toledo, Wright State, Marshall, Cooper which accept very few non residents with your stats and no connection to the state. Your best chances are some of your Florida schools and a few OOS schools such as these:
Vermont
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
George Washington
Oakland Beaumont
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Wake Forest