MD 3.83 cGPA, pending MCAT, need a school list. CA resident.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Garferies

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is way too hypothetical to generate a list for you. Select any school where you would never want to be a re-applicant for the AMCAS application. Work on your list and bring it back with your MCAT score. Start pre-writing secondaries if you need to fill time. CA applicants always apply to all the the CA schools (no matter what). You might as well start there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your reply. I am simply looking for a list that will accept a 3.8 GPA and 27-28 MCAT with my described application, if I did not convey that strongly enough in my post.
It's usually more productive if you provide a list of the schools you have chosen based on your self assessment and stats so that we, as objective observers can give you feedback on the relative odds of the whole list as well as idiosyncrasies of particular schools.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize. I have posted a list I made a long time ago for now, and will be adding more later.
Do you have a validated commitment to the African American community (or other under-served communities of color)? Or to the inland empire? Your expected MCAT is way below the 10th% for UMich.