3rd year done AMA: Return of the Jedi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Any news on how the OS program there is doing

Any news on how the OS program there is doing

Fine, for all I know. Good friend is starting her program in a few weeks and she seems excited.

I believe the AEGD is under review, which has been every year supposedly. They make it seem like its routine, so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am starting dental school this fall. When do externships take place usually? Thank you!

Why did Disney ruin last Jedi?

Reactions: 3 users
I am starting dental school this fall. When do externships take place usually? Thank you!

The summer as you transition into 4th year. I'm fortunate enough to do IHS for 2 weeks this summer, which is a federal health program for American Indians and Alaska Natives.

Still trying to land another opportunity though to get more experience.

Why did Disney ruin last Jedi?

I'm still searching for answers on that one.

take away the Ewoks and imo Return of the Jedi is pretty good. Especially when you consider the epic space battle. RIP Arvel Crynyd.

take away the Ewoks and imo Return of the Jedi is pretty good. Especially when you consider the epic space battle. RIP Arvel Crynyd.

More of a New Hope kinda guy.

More of a New Hope kinda guy.

New Hope will always be in jeffkdent lore because of how cool and unique it looked compared to every movie I watched before (I want aware of Star Wars till Special Editions series came out).

I remember the scene where the Falcon escaping Mos Eisley being one of the coolest scenes I have ever seen.

minor complaint: during the Battle of Yavin why didn't the turbolasers open fire on the Millennium Falcon when it came to Luke's rescue?