5th highest paying job: pharmacy manager

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I told you we have it good! $130 k a year for 40 hours a week of work.

The 25 highest-paying jobs in America http://www.cnbc.com/id/103814300

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They say that Lawyers make 144K/ year? Golly Gee, I better tell that to my recently graduated Law School cousin who currently works as a Nanny. Btw, Daddy Daddy Daddy is giving her a 4K/month stipend to live in New York City.

This is nuts. I don't know where they get their numbers, but that are sooooo wrong. This is literally Propaganda.

Btw, where is "Dentist"? They make 140K easy and work 4 days a week.

They say that Lawyers make 144K/ year? Golly Gee, I better tell that to my recently graduated Law School cousin who currently works as a Nanny. Btw, Daddy Daddy Daddy is giving her a 4K/month stipend to live in New York City.

This is nuts. I don't know where they get their numbers, but that are sooooo wrong. This is literally Propaganda.

Btw, where is "Dentist"? They make 140K easy and work 4 days a week.
Probably graduated from sh1tty law school and you have a no ambition kid. Unlike pharmacy, law school rank matters.

Members don't see this ad :)
LoL what are they even doing in that video? Those actors aren't even in a pharmacy, they're in some organic chemistry lab at a university.

This is a terrible list.

This one is much better with pharmacists at number 20, but still omits many professions.
http://www.careerinfonet.org/oview5.asp?Level=Overall

Probably graduated from sh1tty law school and you have a no ambition kid. Unlike pharmacy, law school rank matters.

Doubt it. One of my friends from high school went to the worst law school in Texas and now she's a corporate attorney for a fortune 500 company. No sympathy at all for the nanny lawyer.

I told you we have it good! $130 k a year for 40 hours a week of work.

The 25 highest-paying jobs in America http://www.cnbc.com/id/103814300

Even higher in Cali. I know a couple of us who are pulling in close to 180K on a 48-52 hour work week. As hard as the job gets sometimes (retail) at the end of the day we make a lot to do what we do.

Even higher in Cali. I know a couple of us who are pulling in close to 180K on a 48-52 hour work week. As hard as the job gets sometimes (retail) at the end of the day we make a lot to do what we do.

Yeah, but gas is like $20/gal and monthly rent costs more than a modest used car.

Yeah, but gas is like $20/gal and monthly rent costs more than a modest used car.

Yea...retail seems like a wash overall with general cost of living. Now, if I was clinical, Cali is where it's at.

Members don't see this ad :)
Doubt it. One of my friends from high school went to the worst law school in Texas and now she's a corporate attorney for a fortune 500 company. No sympathy at all for the nanny lawyer.
What did I say? Nothing stop you if you have grit.

Gas is about $2.99 a gallon and if you don't live in the big three area (LA, SF or SD) you can profit a TON. You can pay your loans in 3 years outside these areas and once loan is done move into those areas if you desire. I'd rather visit those areas than live but options is there.

See, being a pharmacist or pharmacy manager is worth it. Don't let others discourage you from going to USC, West Coast University, or Chapman even if you have to take out $250k+ student loans.

Big deal. We save money from not having to turn on the furnace during the winter.

We also get fresh food. California is also a big agriculture state. Next to the Pacific Ocean = fresh seafood; cattle, chickens...you name it we have it.

House from 750k and up is nice. 10% state tax. Come to CA and go to USC for your degree. We still make bank. We got beaches! #5 baby! We really have it good!

I can't tell if this is a thread meant for trolling or if it is serious.

Big deal. We save money from not having to turn on the furnace during the winter.

We also get fresh food. California is also a big agriculture state. Next to the Pacific Ocean = fresh seafood; cattle, chickens...you name it we have it.

Yeah...Ill stay on the East Coast.

Sounds like you should leave pharmacy for those of us who have differentiated ourselves through passion.

Since lawyers make 144k I think I'll stay we can all play fantasy land together

from the article:
This managerial position usually requires years of experience in addition to a doctoral degree, which all pharmacists are required to have.

hahahahahahahaha. In retail only the newbies want to be manager and they are hired because nobody else will do the job. In hospital, its how good you are at smoozing and kissing up to senior management, the one who is best at that will get the management job regardless of experience.

Reactions: 1 users