:-)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

munkeez84

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So will my ability to find a good job upon graduation be dependent on the program I attend? I know its good to strive for the say duke or emory, but if you don't get in to say one of the really well known PA schools, do you think your skills as a PA reflect this?

Members don't see this ad.

I think a lot of finding a job after graduation can be doing an excellent job in school and in clinical rotations, and making relationships with doctors who may want someone like you, as hardworking and positive as you are!

The college you attend will probably be important only to people who care about that type of thing. If you're looking at providing healthcare in underserved areas, it won't be that important.

-depends on what you call "a good job"-i'm going to a small upstate NY school, and 96% of last year's graduating class already had jobs lined up...some of them were even getting their loans paid off by their future employers. i bet if you applied yourself well it wouldn't matter where you went. best of luck to you bro- jd